Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Robbins

Default Re: Brock Robbins

If it was this stuff and too much or incorrect mixing will make you test positive- Get it Out.
    Why play around with this
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Okay, so you dismiss it. No problem. I'm taking both sides of the story here...and with all the info given, I can see how it all makes sense. It makes perfect sense, so I don't feel the need to dismiss.

So Brock took something that got him banned. Info given said it was not performance enhancing. Mom said it came from a member of the staff. Ben Newman promotes a product that has caffeine. Tweets from former players show this. ML said it came from another player. Brock's mom said many of the players were on it. Now who directly gave it to Brock is a good question...but what is out there makes a pretty strong case what he was using, and who was promoting it. I think it is a fair assumption that we know what he was on with what is out there. This is more than idle speculation. But again, disagree if you want.
    This seems very logical.

I had no idea caffeine was regulated....I don't know much about this stuff but that seems silly to me.
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

How much caffeine is too much? Seriously how many soda's can a kid drink before he fails a piss test?

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    How much caffeine is too much? Seriously how many soda's can a kid drink before he fails a piss test?
    One 15g scoop of that stuff has 250 mg of caffeine. Your average Mt. Dew has about 90mg of caffeine.

One Monster energy drink has 86 mg of caffeine.

Seems that this is a problem area if caffeine is a banned substance.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    This seems very logical.

I had no idea caffeine was regulated....I don't know much about this stuff but that seems silly to me.
    500 milligrams of caffeine ingested within a 2-3 hour period prior to testing can result in a level that is over the NCAA limit.

Just for the purpose of information since the agent that caused the violation is still unknown to us:

Clean Victory Stage One Pre-Workout Fuel (1 scoop/serving) contains 250 milligrams of caffeine.

This is equivalent to just under 7 1/2 cans of Coca Cola Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    500 milligrams of caffeine ingested within a 2-3 hour period prior to testing can result in a level that is over the NCAA limit.

Just for the purpose of information since the agent that caused the violation is still unknown to us:

Clean Victory Stage One Pre-Workout Fuel (1 scoop/serving) contains 250 milligrams of caffeine.

This is equivalent to just under 7 1/2 cans of Coca Cola Classic.
    So he took a double shot and got burned? How is that somebody elses fault but his, unless someone else mixed it but that's still on him for not knowing what he put in his body.

How much caffeine is in those little bottles of energy?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

And a years ban for that? Are you fricking serious???

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    How much caffeine is in those little bottles of energy?
    A 5 Hour Energy supposedly has 207 mg of caffeine. Watch how many you take kiddos!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    A 5 Hour Energy supposedly has 207 mg of caffeine. Watch how many you take kiddos!
    I took something with a lot of caffeine and thought I was going to have a heart attack.
    You really have to be careful. Even if you are young