Page 31 of 45 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Robbins

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Brock Robbins

What are we talking about here??

A young man took a drink of something he was told by someone in charge he should take? Seems the blame is placed in the wrong places. WTF. Who should we be mad at? Clean this shit up. Be mad at who we should be mad at.

Seems like common sense.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    What are we talking about here??

A young man took a drink of something he was told by someone in charge he should take? Seems the blame is placed in the wrong places. WTF. Who should we be mad at? Clean this shit up. Be mad at who we should be mad at.

Seems like common sense.
    A young man took to much of something someone told him to take. And now a change in the way this is done should be put in place

Lardsin must go!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    I love casually name dropping Been Newmann specifically and caffeine via five hour energy. Bison ville definitely wrote the broad strokes to this article. Lol well done all
    I dont see the Been Newmann reference, he clearly states his name employed by ndsu

300 posts and still no new information than the first few. People must be really bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    300 posts and still no new information than the first few. People must be really bored.
    It's the off-season so...

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    But lots of speculation that many seem to take as fact. It is really quite sad.

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I dont see the Been Newmann reference, he clearly states his name employed by ndsu
    They talk about staff that might no longer be at ndsu due to klieman leaving, but only name BN specifically in the article. Nuance my friend. I think mcfoolem has a poor time in some articles because he manufactures dissent from nothing. This is well written that says a lot between the lines. Not bad when there actually is a story

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    They talk about staff that might no longer be at ndsu due to klieman leaving, but only name BN specifically in the article. Nuance my friend. I think mcfoolem has a poor time in some articles because he manufactures dissent from nothing. This is well written that says a lot between the lines. Not bad when there actually is a story
    Sorry I thought you ment the spelling Been Newmann to cover up for Ben Newman...i get the article and agree with MM

Answer Guy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Using your mom as a spokes person seems a bit immature, even though he's the "adult."
    I’ve used your mom for much worse.
    Teh Interwebs – a place you can say stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Answer Guy View Post
    I’ve used your mom for much worse.
    I'll take "Le tItS now" for $800 Alex.