Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Robbins

Default Re: Brock Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Whatever:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Doesn't that 500 milligram limit correspond to a double dose of the alleged supplement?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Doesn't that 500 milligram limit correspond to a double dose of the alleged supplement?
    Yes

10char.

(assuming the failed test was because of caffeine from BN's supplement)

I'm worried about two possible things:
    1. BN provided the supplement for free
    2. BN encouraged students to mix it strong

If either of those two things happened, we have a problem. If neither of them happened, I don't think NDSU did anything flat-out wrong. I'm not thrilled with the apparent relationship between NDSU, BN, and Clean Victory, but that relationship, in and of itself, doesn't feel like a 'rip open everything and fire everyone' situation. And since CK, BN and RN are all already gone, I don't see anywhere really to go from here.

Why is everyone using abbreviations?

Quote Originally Posted by handoex View Post
    why is everyone using abbreviations?
    idk.........
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

In the article it says that his career is over. Why? Can’t he go to school, work out, graduate in dec and play his fourth year in graduate school.
    Injured players do it. It shouldn’t affect how many years he has played or does it?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    In the article it says that his career is over. Why? Can’t he go to school, work out, graduate in dec and play his fourth year in graduate school.
    Injured players do it. It shouldn’t affect how many years he has played or does it?
    Several NAIA schools have asked him to transfer where he can play right away. The story I read said that they are not governed by the NCAA.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Several NAIA schools have asked him to transfer where he can play right away. The story I read said that they are not governed by the NCAA.
    Yes, I saw that too. But injured players sit out a year and rehab. If it was a mistake why not just do that and play in 2020?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Yes, I saw that too. But injured players sit out a year and rehab. If it was a mistake why not just do that and play in 2020?
    If I understand things correctly the NCAA says he loses a year of eligibility.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Because it doesn’t work that way for an NCAA-sanctioned team/player. Not gonna do the math, but ....
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.