Page 12 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Robbins

Default Re: Brock Robbins

There are so many questions unanswered. It sounds like it was some how a student be it a undergrad or grad in the dietary or sports med or exercise science, who knows there are many that it could be. I suspect that they can't release the name if it is a student. Student privacy is just about as strict as medical privacy. The problem is it leaves fans, donors, other teams fans, media with the "I suspect" portion and in this day in age "I suspect" is taken to often as fact. There are so many people connected to the team from medical professionals to coaches to student interns, to GA's, to support staff it all just leads back to "there are so many questions"

couple former players weighed in with replies to Kolpack's article post on his twitter feed. Not sure how to post that here. #poundthestone

Really crummy situation for Brock. Vague guidance from the NCAA regarding dietary supplements means individual athletes need to look out for themselves what they put into their own bodies.

How does the NCAA not have a white list program for supplements? They could turn it into a huge profit center selling certifications. What more motivation does the NCAA need?

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    couple former players weighed in with replies to Kolpack's article post on his twitter feed. Not sure how to post that here. #poundthestone
    Hoo boy! I hope he's gone for good.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingherd View Post
    https://twitter.com/54Jkelly/status/1090942300191105024

https://twitter.com/KStateFB/status/1090259268643799040

Pretty obvious who they think is responsible for it.

If he indeed got this from an NDSU staff member then NDSU needs to admit to it, apologize for it and find out how and why so it never happens again.

I just have a hard time believing that's the case when he is the only one to fail the testing. Maybe he took more then what was recommended or didn't follow directions properly. Is that NDSU's fault? I don't think so. I'm guessing we will never know the truth which probably lies somewhere between these 2 sides of the story.

So what level of staff member was Ben Newman? He's obviously a consultant or contractor.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Sounds like more rumors to me. That guy was neither a staff member nor student athlete, correct?

This is a stimulating thread.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Tough lesson to learn and the ncaa is a poorly run organization. Time to move on.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt