Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Robbins

Default Brock Robbins

What is the status of this?

I’ve heard some pretty crazy stories involving Tyler Roehl and Ben Newman. Tough to separate fact from fiction, but something on this does not appear right.

Default Re: Brock Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    What is the status of this?

I’ve heard some pretty crazy stories involving Tyler Roehl and Ben Newman. Tough to separate fact from fiction, but something on this does not appear right.
    Just go on soiuxsports they clearly know all the answers. They are like a bunch of teenage girls that think they are better than everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Just go on soiuxsports they clearly know all the answers. They are like a bunch of teenage girls that think they are better than everyone else.
    How would Moo U be smart enough to fool all of the piss tests associated with all our extra playoff games. For that type of genius, you would need a und degree. Don't believe me just ask them over on siouxsports
    Last edited by MAKBison; 01-10-2019 at 03:50 AM.

From what I've heard, Adderol or Riddalin is a banned by the NCAA (amphetamine )without a prescription. It could be a rumor.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I hope Entz gets out front of this today at the presser and puts any rumors to bed (obviously considering student privacy as much as needed).
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

The test of the new coach Matt Entz.
    At least in this case its not a surprise as he would have been aware of it prior to his take over.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    I hope Entz gets out front of this today at the presser and puts any rumors to bed (obviously considering student privacy as much as needed).
    He will be on the Insiders today at noon

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Nothing more then a clerical error from what I've heard. Sucks for Brock though.

Obviously the haters out there are going to try to make more out of it then there is.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    From what I've heard, Adderol or Riddalin is a banned by the NCAA (amphetamine )without a prescription. It could be a rumor.
    If it is something like this then we need to call a spade a spade, let Brock announce it and move on. TONS of college kids use these meds during finals time to crack down on the books, whether it was prescribed to them or not. If thats the case he has served his punishment and then some and hopefully the NCAA will reinstate him for 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Nothing more then a clerical error from what I've heard. Sucks for Brock though.

Obviously, the haters out there are going to try to make more out of it then there is.
    well when it comes to the haters its either fake news or a manufactured crisis, either way, I would not put much stock in the thought. more likely whatever comes out of their mouth is nothing more than a perpetuated fraud