Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Robbins

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Brock Robbins

Does stage one make you have to poop like coffee does?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Does stage one make you have to poop like coffee does?
    Only if you take a shit load of it. Crappy aftertaste....or so I've heard.

Strange...
    https://247sports.com/Article/Dabo-S...EDs-128909527/

Mcfeely tweeted this link
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I will stick with what I said earlier. There should be an independent investigation of what happened here.
    If a staff person distributed the 'stuff', as Brock's mother contends, then let it get 'out' and have some accountability.
    Brock, it sounds, should bear some responsibility (and he is already), but he should not be the only one if others were involved.

As for him not naming the staffer ... there is a pretty good legal reason why Brock may not want to name names publicly at this point - he does not need a defamation (slander, or libel) lawsuit. If he (his family, etc.) is thinking of going the legal route, then they need tangible evidence or the credible testimony of some witnesses before bringing suit. Otherwise it is just a he-said, she-said situation and in the usual method of a trial where there is a presumption of innocence, a he-said she-said would not (or should not) lead to a 'guilty' determination of the staffer. And if the staffer's reputation is harmed so that it hurts future employment and there is no 'guilty' determination or compelling evidence, then Brock or his family would be at risk of a defamation suit. So Brock, etc need to be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    I will stick with what I said earlier. There should be an independent investigation of what happened here.
    If a staff person distributed the 'stuff', as Brock's mother contends, then let it get 'out' and have some accountability.
    Brock, it sounds, should bear some responsibility (and he is already), but he should not be the only one if others were involved.

As for him not naming the staffer ... there is a pretty good legal reason why Brock may not want to name names publicly at this point - he does not need a defamation (slander, or libel) lawsuit. If he (his family, etc.) is thinking of going the legal route, then they need tangible evidence or the credible testimony of some witnesses before bringing suit. Otherwise it is just a he-said, she-said situation and in the usual method of a trial where there is a presumption of innocence, a he-said she-said would not (or should not) lead to a 'guilty' determination of the staffer. And if the staffer's reputation is harmed so that it hurts future employment and there is no 'guilty' determination or compelling evidence, then Brock or his family would be at risk of a defamation suit. So Brock, etc need to be careful.
    Your section on a possible legal action is not totally accurate. If the family were to bring suit it would be a civil manner, not criminal. There would not be a "presumption of innocence" or "guilty determination". It would simply be whether or not someone was more likely than not responsible, and not the criminal standard of proof beyond a reasonable doubt. Think of O.J. Simpson who was found not guilty at a criminal trial, but was found responsible in a civil action.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...ed-substances/

Maybe same could have happened at NDSU?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...ed-substances/

Maybe same could have happened at NDSU?
    NDSU would have had more than positive test if it was the same product, plus Brock has emphasized that positive test was for a stimulant, not a steroid (or pot).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    NDSU would have had more than positive test if it was the same product, plus Brock has emphasized that positive test was for a stimulant, not a steroid (or pot).

Geez, did I say same product? Simply wondering if a similar situation existed. Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    Geez, did I say same product? Simply wondering if a similar situation existed. Never mind.
    No, you didn’t say product, but you didn’t say situation either. You just said “same.”

Hail the BISON!!!

He took too much and when over the limit on caffeine. What's so hard to understand?
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN