Page 26 of 45 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Robbins

Default Re: Brock Robbins

This is beyond stupid. The ncaa is a joke.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Did NDSU have an agreement and get the standard license fee when products were being promoted along with their logo in the locker room?

The clean products website noted that BN does work with Clemson, didn’t they have a few guys fail some testing?

BN has a nice in with teams and “borrows” some of their trademarks and fandom for marketing purposes.

I am biased because he rubbed me the wrong way when I met him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Did NDSU have an agreement and get the standard license fee when products were being promoted along with their logo in the locker room?

The clean products website noted that BN does work with Clemson, didn’t they have a few guys fail some testing?

BN has a nice in with teams and “borrows” some of their trademarks and fandom for marketing purposes.

Here is a story on the Clemson players.

"The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency defines ostarine as selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) not legal for human use or consumption in any country and most likely obtained through black market channels. Sport governing bodies have banned it because of anabolic steroid-like effects that are considered, with high enough quantity, to enhance performance."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ff/2409250002/
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post

No, he's done work with Dabo Swinney. According to his LinkedIn site (https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-newman-b0b693), he's got a ton of affiliations with sports organizations and people along with other companies. For the teams he has roles with, he is the "Performance Coach" at NDSU and "Mental Conditioning Coach" for Alabama.

I'm not going to get into how legit his work is or if it really is effective, but his record shows he's around successful programs and gets ton of work for his services.
    Last edited by Christopher Moen; 02-02-2019 at 02:01 AM.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    This is beyond stupid. The ncaa is a joke.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Thank God all these kids have the NCAA looking out for them.......lmfao!
    NCAA.....just like politicians.......they think more government intrusion, laws and penalties make life better.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    NCAA.....just like politicians.......they think more government intrusion, laws and penalties make life better.
    Just an FYI, caffeine and NCAA have been in bed for awhile. Even when I payed we were instructed no MT. Dew within 2 hours of game time. Not much for substances back then.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    In this case the NCAA is the institutions and their presidents of which NDSU is one of the representatives. They have collectively decided what they will and won't allow. The NCAA office is just there to administer and enforce.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    In this case the NCAA is the institutions and their presidents of which NDSU is one of the representatives. They have collectively decided what they will and won't allow. The NCAA office is just there to administer and enforce.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Damn, I'll bet some hate when you bring Logic/Knowledge to these discussions....
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Here is a story on the Clemson players.

"The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency defines ostarine as selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM) not legal for human use or consumption in any country and most likely obtained through black market channels. Sport governing bodies have banned it because of anabolic steroid-like effects that are considered, with high enough quantity, to enhance performance."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ff/2409250002/
    Actually SARMS have been undergoing a lot of testing lately and everything is coming up roses. There doesn't appear to be any of the typical side-effects associated with standard steroids.

The market will soon be huge for these things. You can buy them on amazon but they are pretty much priced for millionaires. They actually have some really great potential for medical usage.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I gotta say, reading this thread, the investigative and deductive power of Bisonville is damn impressive. Of course, this could be all wrong, but it does pull all the known info together in a way that everything fits. I wish the investigators we hire at work could do this as quickly and well...all without directly interviewing anyone. Nicely done B-ville!
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)