Page 33 of 45 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Robbins

Default Re: Brock Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    We already know they are arbitrary and capricious. Let's say that is true in this case. Nothing will change.
    I won't bet against you on that.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Well considering the NCAA has a category for steroids and one for stimulants I'd say it's all good. And unless Brock is going to talk we'll never know.

You should look into JMU and SDSU in 2016. Report back to us what those young men were doing and why the media covered that up.
    Good points.

The NCAA should have a very public place where all failed test are listed. If they're proud of their testing policy they should be transparent from start to finish, including penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Well considering the NCAA has a category for steroids and one for stimulants I'd say it's all good. And unless Brock is going to talk we'll never know. You should look into JMU and SDSU in 2016. Report back to us what those young men were doing and why the media covered that up.
    Not sure why anyone, especially the F'Hawkers, keep bringing up steroids in regards to Robbins. He clearly states the reason for going public was to reiterate that he tested for a banned stimulant and not steroids or pot like many were assuming.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    Good points.

The NCAA should have a very public place where all failed test are listed. If they're proud of their testing policy they should be transparent from start to finish, including penalties.
    Hippa.......
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Not sure why anyone, especially the F'Hawkers, keep bringing up steroids in regards to Robbins. He clearly states the reason for going public was to reiterate that he tested for a banned stimulant and not steroids or pot like many were assuming.
    Well, I’m certain you know why the undies are obsessive...but I will spell it out for those playing at home: because they currently suck at everything. EVERYTHING! Hell, if there were more than twenty college hockey teams they probably would not make the post season. So rather than taking the necessary steps and attitude (because it’s difficult) the undies just try to tear everything else down. You don’t recognize your house is burned down when the entire block is smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    That was scottie who brought out the word. I said to not even use the word.

We know 'stimulant' and that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Hippa.......
    You're not wrong.

So, don't release a name.
    Release that team W was tested with X tests on Y date and Z came back failed. Heck, include the "why they failed" (stimulant, etc).

Or, make a signed waiver for this issue mandatory for NCAA participation. (The NCAA has come up with crazier.)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Sicatoka View Post
    That was scottie who brought out the word. I said to not even use the word.

We know 'stimulant' and that's all.
    No, your racist fan site won’t stop claiming it. A few have tried to bring facts to the site, but you guys quickly dismiss them while claiming cover up and cheating. Everything is a conspiracy with you guys and no facts will change your fan bases’ F’Hawked up culture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

lol, please tell me more about the significant discursive contributions of the esteemed UND fans.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is why it makes little or no sense to discuss anything associated with the cesspool up north. Now Tony will need to bleach BV to remove the dirt and scum accumulate from the influx of Whoix posters. I certainly can live without these sic fhawkers running at the mouth with their BS.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin