Page 30 of 45 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Robbins

Default Re: Brock Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    If I understand things correctly the NCAA says he loses a year of eligibility.
    That makes sense.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Yes, I saw that too. But injured players sit out a year and rehab. If it was a mistake why not just do that and play in 2020?
    Has to do with his "eligibility clock" I believe. Once it starts you have 5 years to play 4 (unless you get a medical hardship) and his clock started his redshirt year in 2015. That's why a guy like John Crockett could only play 3 years from '12-'14.
    Last edited by Professor Chaos; 02-03-2019 at 03:51 AM.

Using your mom as a spokes person seems a bit immature, even though he's the "adult."

Of course it costs a year of eligibility otherwise you could “redshirt” guys buy just juicing them with god knows what.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Using your mom as a spokes person seems a bit immature, even though he's the "adult."
    That is one of several bizarre things. Another is the "trusted" person who won't be explicitly named.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Yes

10char.
    Do to increased tolerance of stimulants, I can assure you, people double the recommended dose often. Check out Mr. Hyde and how much caffeine that has. At a point they literally bind caffeine differently so that it can be ingested. That much would make you puke if not

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Of course it costs a year of eligibility otherwise you could “redshirt” guys buy just juicing them with god knows what.

You are an "IDIOT".

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    Do to increased tolerance of stimulants, I can assure you, people double the recommended dose often. Check out Mr. Hyde and how much caffeine that has. At a point they literally bind caffeine differently so that it can be ingested. That much would make you puke if not
    So what you're saying is maybe ask the NCAA for a medical redshirt due to heart damage from too much caffeine???? Sorta kidding but common sense and the NCAA don't seem to go together so maybe its worth a try.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    So what you're saying is maybe ask the NCAA for a medical redshirt due to heart damage from too much caffeine???? Sorta kidding but common sense and the NCAA don't seem to go together so maybe its worth a try.
    Not arguing for anything. Simply saying this isn't out of the ordinary or outstanding negligent from an athlete. It's commonly negligent. Still really scary and a borderline health crisis across the country. People in this board seem to know very little about the subject. I'm simply saying this isn't that crazy of an outcome. Caffeine overdose/ ingestion at high doses is rampant.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post

See you in the smack thread IDIOT