Page 17 of 45 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Robbins

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Brock Robbins

Could be as simple as BR feeling sluggish... person he got it from says I take this stuff and buy it here. Both assume there’s nothing wrong with it because it’s purchased over the counter. Both are incorrect.

Lack of info makes this situation look stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    There are a lot of dynamics going on here. Yes, the student-athletes are ultimately adults but you better believe when these coaches are sitting in their living room trying to get them to commit, they are saying things like "We're a family that takes care of each other" and "we'll always do right by your son" and other stuff like that.

So you can probably see a little feeling of betrayal on the parent, who the coach had to convince as well, when everybody is all "he did it to himself" and "new phone, who dis?"
    There are other kinds of recruiters who are probably saying the same thing to young men and a few months later find themselves in Afghanistan. No one is telling them they aren't men when they made the decision. How about the 18-year-old working construction this past week when it was 60 below windchill putting money away for his family. Are you going to tell him he isn't a man? Why would you tell an adult who ingested a substance with no clue what is in it, close to or past his 23rd birthday, that he isn't a man and has excuses for not acting like one? I left the house at 18 years old and, even as a grown man value the advice of my parents, they have never once taken my turn at the plate. There have only been a few times I have been ashamed of anything related to NDSU. Having mom going to the press with an excuse for something their adult son did is embarassing. I am embarassed for him. He is going to be the one with his mom at his job interview.

Someone should ask B.N., if he sells anything on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    So a grown ass man puts something in his body, has no clue what it is, pissed in a cup, blames someone else, and has his mom publicly set the story straight with half a story. Now wiscoguy says Brock is the most adult among all of them.

An adult would say I'm a grown ass man who put something in his body without learning what was in it and now I am living through the consequences. Maybe I can play for the Comets next year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    This x1000.

In my experience, die hard strength folks know everything about what they put in their body and something about everything they don't.

If you're dumb enough to put something in your body to increase your performance with nothing but a wink and a smile you set yourself up to pissing hot and as an adult you own the consequences.

Brock comes out of this looking like a child. I would be embarrassed as hell to have my mother making statements about me to the press.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Jeez, the mighty Bison, exulted program because they are a family, strength of the herd is the bison.......... Here we are, berating this "grown ass man" that pissed in his own cheerios. Own it man, lets move on. Ok, so much for support.

Quote Originally Posted by dryash83 View Post
    Jeez, the mighty Bison, exulted program because they are a family, strength of the herd is the bison.......... Here we are, berating this "grown ass man" that pissed in his own cheerios. Own it man, lets move on. Ok, so much for support.
    Well, in ‘86, two of my teammates tested + and owned it. Jussayin’

Oh, and JMU had 7 .... SEVEN test + in ‘17/Natty resulted in ‘18.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Well, in ‘86, two of my teammates tested + and owned it. Jussayin’

Oh, and JMU had 7 .... SEVEN test + in ‘17/Natty resulted in ‘18.

As an atty I am sure you see stuff like this frequently. Two sides to every story
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    As an atty I am sure you see stuff like this frequently. Two sides to every story
    Something is amiss here for sure. Mistake, intentionally, didn’t know, caught up in something ... etc. We don’t know because Brock and NDSU aren’t coming clean, and the “protection” is on Brock’s side. NDSU can’t disclose anything without consent.

And I’m not dissing on Brock. Feel bad for the kid, regardless of what happened.

What I do know is it was not steroids nor anything that could enhance his game performance, so that stuff can be put to bed already.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I would like to know the name of the product. I assume the athletic department is warning other student athletes about this particular product. I didn't like the article because it is he said/she said. I think since this was mistake with a supplement NDSU owed BR announcing that to the world and getting in front of this. There are hundreds of supplements on the market and they are unregulated. Something legal for years can have recipe tweak and make it non-conforming by the NCAA. That's the danger of supplements. I feel sorry for student athletes seeking a conforming product to boost performance, as the field is filled with landmines. It does appear that Clean Victory Pre-Workout Fuel was used around the program.

https://twitter.com/Coach_Nap/status/845635576191705088

https://twitter.com/ContinuedFight/s...64729904922624

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Something is amiss here for sure. Mistake, intentionally, didn’t know, caught up in something ... etc. We don’t know because Brock and NDSU aren’t coming clean, and the “protection” is on Brock’s side. NDSU can’t disclose anything without consent.

And I’m not dissing on Brock. Feel bad for the kid, regardless of what happened.

What I do know is it was not steroids nor anything that could enhance his game performance, so that stuff can be put to bed already.

Not sure exactly what you mean by NDSU coming clean. If ML is correct in saying the source was another student-athlete NDSU can't disclose who the individual was.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix