Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Robbins

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Brock Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    The motivation coach?
    Well he's winning the dang day in Manhattan now.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I don’t get the animosity toward the NCAA on this. Athletes and by extension, programs are responsible for knowing what they put in their body.

The notion that calling something a ‘pre-workout powder’ makes whatever is in it automatically benign is ridiculous. It’s either complete ignorance or complete obsfuscation. Neither obsolve responsibility.

At this point, seems like there’s a disagreement about the source of the substance. Could truely be from outside the program, could be plausible deniability.

Some of the players are crazy about the weight room and most if not all take pre-workout sups. Brock got screwed on this one and the older adults need to fess up but they won't. Too much $ to be made if they take the rap. It would be interesting if truth ever comes out, I doubt it. Too bad for Brock. Once a Bison, always a Bison Brock, you are the real deal. F the system, shame on them.

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    Some of the players are crazy about the weight room and most if not all take pre-workout sups. Brock got screwed on this one and the older adults need to fess up but they won't. Too much $ to be made if they take the rap. It would be interesting if truth ever comes out, I doubt it. Too bad for Brock. Once a Bison, always a Bison Brock, you are the real deal. F the system, shame on them.
    Wow.......lots of assumptions on your part.

Oh for cripes sake. What was the stimulant. Probably can buy it mail order or at gnc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Wow.......lots of assumptions on your part.
    Nope, I don't post on assumptions.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Oh for cripes sake. What was the stimulant. Probably can buy it mail order or at gnc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    You could fail a lot of tests in a lot of leagues with products from GNC.

If a staff member (of some type) did provide him the supplement, they should do the right thing and admit the mistake. Being mum about it only makes it worse as outsiders can make up whatever they want to in order to try to tear the whole system down. Mistakes happens and a public apology goes a long way.

If Brock got the supplement from someone else, just admit to it. He's already cleared his name of being a steroid/drug user and that includes the trolls from UND who say otherwise.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Ok fact Jack. What do you mean adults need to fess up? How old is Brock? Couldn't he fess up to what the hell he took? Who gave it to him? Be a man then.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Well he's winning the dang day in Manhattan now.
    Good. Never really liked him all that much.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    You could fail a lot of tests in a lot of leagues with products from GNC.
    And you could also get a lot of bad advice from guys around 20 years old lifting weights.

Lardsin must go!