Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Robbins

Default Re: Brock Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by dryash83 View Post
    AND, the athletic department is kicking Brock to the curb. Others used it? CYA. Could be a much bigger story here. Who exactly is the "Trusted staff member", and why isn't that party on the way out? Seriously, if a staff member gives you, the 20 year old substances, wouldn't you trust them to know what is in the product? Seems the family has some character backing them.....lets see how NDSU owns up to this blemish.
    You are making an assumption that this is true. Clearly, one version or the other is false. I don't know what the facts are, but I know that parents aren't always told the truth.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Some of the banned stuff is comical. Hell I think caffeine is banned and God only knows what is really in all the sport bars/drinks used for convenience

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    You are making an assumption that this is true. Clearly, one version or the other is false. I don't know what the facts are, but I know that parents aren't always told the truth.
    The story from the family says "a trusted staff member". AD Larson said "NDSU" does not provide supplements. Both versions could be true.

Quote Originally Posted by dryash83 View Post
    The story from the family says "a trusted staff member". AD Larson said "NDSU" does not provide supplements. Both versions could be true.
    "His mother, Lori Robbins, said a “trusted program staff member” provided a pre-workout powder that contained an illegal substance or substances.
    The university denies the supplement came from a staff member.
    NDSU athletic director Matt Larsen said Robbins “got it from another student-athlete.” He didn't elaborate."
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Yes they both can be true. There are staff that are not NDSU.

This brings up a lot of ?????? There should be consequences for Brock but there should also be consequences for the person that handed it out. Maybe there was.

B. N. ?????

I would find it hard to believe a staff member was handing out this "stuff" and only one player tested positive. That doesn't pass my smell test. There were multiple players tested after each round of the PO's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    I would find it hard to believe a staff member was handing out this "stuff" and only one player tested positive. That doesn't pass my smell test. There were multiple players tested after each round of the PO's.
    18 players from each team after every playoff game plus NDSU used same NCAA company during regular season for their own Internal testing).

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    You are a tool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Well this should be entertaining. I've heard rumors of what happened, but doubt its all true

Seems like Brock got the shaft in this deal. I'd tend to believe him and his mom's story... not really sure why they'd have any reason to lie. Larsen has plenty of reason to fudge the truth here.

It's also possible that it was a student and technically a staff member that gave it to him if it was a GA or a former player that still hangs out with the team.