Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 1/10 at 7 p.m. vs. Western Illinois

Default 1/10 at 7 p.m. vs. Western Illinois

Game tomorrow and no thread on this yet. Indicative of real apathy. I guess I'll start the thread. WIU has a comparable record to ours. So do we win this one, given the home court advantage that comes with 200 cheering fans?
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Default Re: 1/10 at 7 p.m. vs. Western Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Game tomorrow and no thread on this yet. Indicative of real apathy. I guess I'll start the thread. WIU has a comparable record to ours. So do we win this one, given the home court advantage that comes with 200 cheering fans?
    I am at a 50/50 shot of coming down. That really bothers me too. I love basketball more than football.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

will be in attendance for the game tomorrow, first time since winter break. looking forward to seeing how the team looks at home after the omaha loss.
    i listened to the bison basketball radio show that someone posted in a separate thread and richman said the team has to improve on the defensive end. also mentioned something about figuring out the rotation, will be relistening to the episode tonight.

Pretty much a must win with a stretch of 6 games out the next 7 on the road looming.

WIU is 1-2 in the league, they beat Denver and got demolished by SDSU and ORU.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's a WINNABLE game---one of the 10-11 I counted this preseason for Richman!!!

Did Richman really say he needs to figure out a rotation??? 17 FRECKIN GAMES IN!!!!! GREAT COACHING

I'm not surprised by anything when it comes to LACKING in COACHING DEPARTMENT when mention RICHMAN anymore----

Bison 67 WIU 61 in an ugly game with lots of turnovers!! Perfect type game we can win because EXECUTION of an offense or GAME ADJUSTMENTS are not as MUCH needed when other team gives the ball away via the turnover

Don't know if I will even watch or check score during game

Quote Originally Posted by bisonroom25 View Post
    will be in attendance for the game tomorrow, first time since winter break. looking forward to seeing how the team looks at home after the omaha loss.
    i listened to the bison basketball radio show that someone posted in a separate thread and richman said the team has to improve on the defensive end. also mentioned something about figuring out the rotation, will be relistening to the episode tonight.
    I'll be there as well. I dropped my season tickets this year, but a buddy and I are going to this one. It'll be good to see the SHAC again. I know a lot of people dis on it, but I think it's a pretty good arena. Oh for the days when it would be full.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

My daughter has basketball practice until 7:30, plan to get there for the 2nd half....assuming I don't check the score to see us down by double digits or something stupid. WIU is not very good this year, can't lose this game at home, if we do then Dave needs to go ASAP, no more excuses

WIU guard Kobe Webster was at Hector last night just before midnight.....all alone holding a large duffle bag. Overheard him on the phone telling someone that the airline finally found his bag and that he needed someone to come back from the hotel to pick him up. Felt bad for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    WIU guard Kobe Webster was at Hector last night just before midnight.....all alone holding a large duffle bag. Overheard him on the phone telling someone that the airline finally found his bag and that he needed someone to come back from the hotel to pick him up. Felt bad for the guy.
    And you couldn’t drive him to grand forks for free? Shame on you
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

What's the over/under on the combined number of shot clock violations and terrible shots at the end of the shot clock tonight by NDSU?