Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: EWU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: EWU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Twincitybizon View Post
    So ndsu got 1 drafted, 3fa and 2 camp invited? 6 in camps total. Wonder how many of the 27 seniors ewu had are in camps??
    According to EWU Football Twitter - so far 2 signed UDFA, 2 more with camp invites

Thoughts & prayers to Eastern Washington.
    2 players shot

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...wn-bars-early/

The victims, Dehonta Hayes, 22, and Keith Moore, 21, were hospitalized with serious injuries, according to Cpl. Ronald Van Tassel, spokesman for the Spokane Police Department.

Dave Meany, spokesman for Eastern Washington University, said the student athletes are expected to make a full recovery.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

That is rough by itself and then add in the fact that one of them is a senior and both of them were penciled in as starters on a National Championship contender team. My prayers go out to the players and their families. Hope that they make a quick recovery.

2nd Generation Coach/player/teacher/Prof (HS and College).

I read all of the posts and it is extraordinary how many Professional Coaches are NDSU supporters. Exactly as the Experts at every school with which I have been involved.

Being a Coach is the same as any other high stress profession ----
    until You've been there, and done that
    you have No Clue.

<edited by admin>

If you can find 10 ways to do a thing, an expert can find many more ways to accomplish the same goal, generally more efficaciously and with much greater ease.

Yuck Foo to the Negative Nannies. 7 out of 8, beat that Nannies.
    Last edited by tony; 07-15-2019 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArKSU View Post
    2nd Generation Coach/player/teacher/Prof (HS and College).

I read all of the posts and it is extraordinary how many Professional Coaches are NDSU supporters. Exactly as the Experts at every school with which I have been involved.

Being a Coach is the same as any other high stress profession ---- you have No Clue.

<edited by admin>

If you can find 10 ways to do a thing, an expert can find many more ways to accomplish the same goal, generally more efficaciously and with much greater ease.

Yuck Foo to the Negative Nannies. 7 out of 8, beat that Nannies.
    I see you are new here. Don't bring partisan politics here, please.