Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: EWU Post Game Thoughts

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: EWU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    In other news SDSU has found a new transfer target: https://twitter.com/RossUglem/status...96876284096513
    Noticed that in real time. I was a little surprised it didn't draw a flag since it was right in front of a ref and it seemed pretty flagrant.
    Bison gonna Bison, FCS or FBS(tm)

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalBison View Post
    Noticed that in real time. I was a little surprised it didn't draw a flag since it was right in front of a ref and it seemed pretty flagrant.
    Yeah, I'd say so. I don't know if officials can even penalize something like that but it is flat out dirty. It could've taken a guy with real NFL aspirations out for the entire offseason.

Wouldn't that fall under "unnecessary roughness" for contact after the whistle?
    It's OK to not be OK.

Yeah, I'd say so. I don't know if officials can even penalize something like that but it is flat out dirty. It could've taken a guy with real NFL aspirations out for the entire offseason.
    Should have been a 15 yard penalty and automatic ejection. No place in the game for anything that blatant to cause and injury.

In other news SDSU has found a new transfer target: https://twitter.com/RossUglem/status...96876284096513
    Rozeboom recommends a firmer heel/toe grip to ensure the torque is fully transferred to the leg.

Ugghh not another one.

EWU definitely took on the persona of their coach, very emotional and animated on the field. Seemed like they played with a chip on their shoulder the whole game and wouldn't stop talking.

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Ugghh not another one.

EWU definitely took on the persona of their coach, very emotional and animated on the field. Seemed like they played with a chip on their shoulder the whole game and wouldn't stop talking.
    Their coach needs a little maturity to handle the spotlight, seems the players do too.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It seems very similar to Mr. Houston but in a different way. Coach best seems more comical in a way I guess but after listening to him talk for more than a few minutes I get very annoyed. Its like he is trying to teach everyone something every time he speaks even if that is to the press rather than just answering the question like a quote unquote normal person. It’s weird. He appears to be a pretty decent guy otherwise.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    It seems very similar to Mr. Houston but in a different way. Coach best seems more comical in a way I guess but after listening to him talk for more than a few minutes I get very annoyed. Its like he is trying to teach everyone something every time he speaks even if that is the the press rather than just answering the question like a quote unquote normal person. It’s weird. He appears to be a pretty decent guy otherwise.

Exactly, and he’s pissed we’re slow learners. ��

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Ugghh not another one.

Actually I thought the game started really chippy and kinda settled down as it went on. By the end I saw players even helping each other up. I suspect it was a matter of playing the "no respect" card as a motivating tool.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.