Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: EWU Post Game Thoughts

Hybrid View

Default EWU Post Game Thoughts

1) Thank you Seniors. No words can really describe this accomplishment and the positive influence it will have on the program for years to come.
    2) Easton Stick. Still the best QB in FCS and rightful Payton Award winner. Thank you for everything Easton. It has been an honor to watch you over the years. FCS record holder for wins. Future NFL QB. Greatest QB in NDSU history. What a final play for an unmatched career.
    3) Shep was MVP in my books until Stick's last TD run. Amazing performance when we needed it most.
    4) Congrats to EWU on a tough game. I have a lot of respect for their coach. He seems like he gets it.
    5) What a crazy game. Sloppy at times. Purely chaotic at others. That third quarter took years off my life. The fake field goal that somehow everyone in Bison Nation knew was going to be fake except the coaching staff. That missed kick in the 4th, wtf was that? Great way to cap off a 19 play drive.
    6) Really looking forward to seeing Hendricks step into the leadership role on defense next year. He played a great game. Very happy for Menard to end his career with a sack as well.
    7) As much as I'll miss Klieman I won't miss his time management skills. Let's hope that Entz learns from those mistakes.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Default Re: EWU Post Game Thoughts

Worst coaching performance in a championship game in the NDSU FCS era.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Worst coaching performance in a championship game in the NDSU FCS era.
    I can't help but wonder what the game would have looked like without that 19 play, 10 minute+ drive.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

Great game but our be the "nice guy" strategy all year late in games almost lost this one... We need to blow out teams, no more of this downing the ball inside the 5 to end games.....

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    I can't help but wonder what the game would have looked like without that 19 play, 10 minute+ drive.

How many times have Bison opponents asked something like this?
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Bison_Pride is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU won.

Thats all that matters.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We played well but I have a feeling that we only played well for maybe 2/3 of the game. Great win ! Love this team!! Go Bison!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Both teams made a lot of mistakes but even so, I thought Eastern Washington looked like the real deal. Congrats to them not just on their season, but in perhaps making the Big Sky competitive again.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Your first drive was 8 min & then the 10 min drive & yet you only had a 3 & a half lead in time of possession.

NDSU won and thats all that matters.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Your first drive was 8 min & then the 10 min drive & yet you only had a 3 & a half lead in time of possession.

NDSU won and thats all that matters.
    ?? Radio said top was 40 min v 20 min ??
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie