Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: EWU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: EWU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Being a Veteran....I have to agree a little bit. Not judging....just my opinion.
    I agree as well.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Apparently Big Play VA is also a Twitter officiating critic.

Hope those tears don't mess up that Lisa Left Eye Lopes eye black.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Barely heard it over the sound of FREEDOM flying overhead at that exact moment.
    That bomber was loud!

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    That bomber was loud!

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Lots lower than previous flyovers in Frisco.

That bomber was loud!

We didn’t really hear it. We were getting gassed with the left over green smoke!
    But I did get a great video. It never gets old
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Being a Veteran....I have to agree a little bit. Not judging....just my opinion.
    Veteran here.

Did my job meaning people can say what they want.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Yeah we really missed you.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    His other shit is pretty funny. Tweet complaint the refs didn’t call illegall blockong downfield on NdSU while the team he cheering for was doing it on many different occasions all game long. Talk about salty......

Just a "tad" bit of a difference of going for it on your own 35 as opposed to going for it while being within your opponent's five yard line.

FYI, I posted it earlier that I wanted them to go for it and got plenty of dirty looks for it from those around me. My reasoning was not because of Pedersen being off, but due to the angle.
    The angle changed the effective distance of the kick from 24 to 26 yards. It should have made no difference to the decision.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie