Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: EWU Post Game Thoughts

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: EWU Post Game Thoughts

Second most points we’ve scored in a chipper. But sure, the offense sucked today.

that left tackle for EWU could have been called for holding on every play... and they were all obvious.. have never seen that before in a game.. They kept talking about escapeability?? yeah my 48 yr old ass could escape with that kind of hold on the edge..

[/Quote]I think SDSU was still a clear #2. we shot ourselves in the foot all game long and this was on a neutral site.. EWU would have lost by 35 in the dome with even half the coaching errors..[/QUOTE]

Estimates were 75% of the fans were Bison supporters. I wouldn't be surprised if it was more. Fargo South has not been a neutral site for some time. Both teams shot themselves in the foot all game.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

The team is going to be so different next year - guys like Tuszka and Brooks play with a ton of emotion whereas the "old guard" seemed a little more even-keeled (at least on the surface.)

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What a great win and such a great group of seniors. I was bummed for Anderson not getting to finish a great senior season as he has improved a lot. Klieman did a great job and I am thnakful he was our coach. Now let’s get a game against them in a few years and go down and beat them 😁. So proud to be a bison fan with these great young men as they could not have represented NDSU any better on and off the field.

I thought Kleimans choice to kick the field goal was fine as it was a 50/50 decision. If we were only up ten then u go for it cause a field doesn’t change much but if u go up 17 the game is over for sure.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) Thank you Seniors. No words can really describe this accomplishment and the positive influence it will have on the program for years to come.
    2) Easton Stick. Still the best QB in FCS and rightful Payton Award winner. Thank you for everything Easton. It has been an honor to watch you over the years. FCS record holder for wins. Future NFL QB. Greatest QB in NDSU history. What a final play for an unmatched career.
    3) Shep was MVP in my books until Stick's last TD run. Amazing performance when we needed it most.
    4) Congrats to EWU on a tough game. I have a lot of respect for their coach. He seems like he gets it.
    5) What a crazy game. Sloppy at times. Purely chaotic at others. That third quarter took years off my life. The fake field goal that somehow everyone in Bison Nation knew was going to be fake except the coaching staff. That missed kick in the 4th, wtf was that? Great way to cap off a 19 play drive.
    6) Really looking forward to seeing Hendricks step into the leadership role on defense next year. He played a great game. Very happy for Menard to end his career with a sack as well.
    7) As much as I'll miss Klieman I won't miss his time management skills. Let's hope that Entz learns from those mistakes.
    You honestly think Stick will play in the NFL?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why wasn’t Bruce playing? And Brock Robbins?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    You honestly think Stick will play in the NFL?
    You honestly think he won’t?

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Why wasn’t Bruce playing? And Brock Robbins?
    Bruce still with the quad injury, Robbins suspended.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Bruce still with the quad injury, Robbins suspended.
    Any word on why?