Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 471

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Eastern Washington (FCS National Championship)

  1. #411
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tomorrowland
    Posts
    13,626

    Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Eastern Washington (FCS National Championship)

    Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Disagree. I was wanting it all the way. You get a first down game is over. Or TD game is over. FG doesn't do much and too much can go wrong imo.

    Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Doesn't do much?! Only makes it a 3 possession game. Fg is probably correct there.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

    We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

  2. #412
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere adrift in the Atlantic
    Posts
    895

    Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Eastern Washington (FCS National Championship)

    Can I watch the post-game trophy presentation online?
    "You're either green and growing or ripe and dying." - Craig Bohl

  3. #413
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,084

    Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Eastern Washington (FCS National Championship)

    Quote Originally Posted by NFH Schlüssel View Post
    Can I watch the post-game trophy presentation online?
    I can't find it on watchespn. No idea.
    HORNS UP! HAWKEYES DOWN!

  4. #414
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,598

    Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Eastern Washington (FCS National Championship)

    Is the award show on ESPN 3? Can't find it.

  5. #415

    Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Eastern Washington (FCS National Championship)

    I think they said its on the app only

  6. #416
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tomorrowland
    Posts
    13,626

    Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Eastern Washington (FCS National Championship)

    Shep player of the game.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

    We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

  7. #417
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,092
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Eastern Washington (FCS National Championship)

    Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Doesn't do much?! Only makes it a 3 possession game. Fg is probably correct there.
    Not given the kicker. The moment he stepped on the field, you could tell a shank was coming.

  8. #418
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Tomorrowland
    Posts
    13,626

    Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Eastern Washington (FCS National Championship)

    Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Not given the kicker. The moment he stepped on the field, you could tell a shank was coming.
    That's false and terrible.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

    We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

  9. #419
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,597

    Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Eastern Washington (FCS National Championship)

    Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Being pinned wasn't a problem for that offense. It wasn't a bad call. You guys would be applauding if Cam had executed like he should have. It was only a bad call because he missed apparently. You guys could not have predicted it. Stop using the hindsight bias. It is pretty bad when the UNI fan needs to be the voice of reason.
    You are WRONG! Inside the 10 and you have a chance to keep the ball in the hands of the GOAT of FCS to get 2 yards. But rather trot out and use the foot of a shaky kicker? Hindsight just confirms the decision.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

  10. #420
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    297

    Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Eastern Washington (FCS National Championship)

    Award prestentation was on the APP only. it was pretty hard to find on there too. As far as postgame pressers. I am not sure but I think last year they were streamed live onfacebook or somewhere

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •