Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1/2: At Omaha 7:00 PM

Default Re: 1/2: At Omaha 7:00 PM

Hi Slik—> https://twitter.com/bisonreport/stat...300062721?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Ugh, down 20 with 12 to play

Down 22 with 11:20 to go. Haven't had post up once in the 2nd half. Lots of 3s and turnovers by us driving to the basket.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    Down 22 with 11:20 to go. Haven't had post up once in the 2nd half. Lots of 3s and turnovers by us driving to the basket.
    unreal------havnt seen them scrap like that in over 2 years that first half and then boom right back to the weave un-real-----CAS your 11 3 attempt twitter feed check what it says for 2nd half------richman needs 2 be done this is absolutley hopeless

Thank you, ESPN. Watching some decent basketball and coaching instead of getting sucked into this mess.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    unreal------havnt seen them scrap like that in over 2 years that first half and then boom right back to the weave un-real-----CAS your 11 3 attempt twitter feed check what it says for 2nd half------richman needs 2 be done this is absolutley hopeless
    Hate to say it my friend, Slick, but I told you so. Now, if the FB team was down by 14 going into 4th, I’d still have hope. What a dif in “culture”. Just pathetic.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Hate to say it my friend, Slick, but I told you so. Now, if the FB team was down by 14 going into 4th, I’d still have hope. What a dif in “culture”. Just pathetic.

just pathetic u got that shit right-------itd be the same if fb team went into half and said eff it lets just chuck the pigskin, pretty obvi the team was all in on what the were doing that 1st half even with the deficit

Wish we could go away from this 4 guard crap. Rocky and Deng didn't spend a minute together on the court. Unless the guards get abnormally hot, this crap doesn't work against Gonzaga or Omaha.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Shot 50% from 3 and still lost by dbl digits

This was a low point.

Down 26 points to a garbage omaha team.

Pull the cord.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?