Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Massey has NDSU winning 38 - 24

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Massey has NDSU winning 38 - 24

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I would love to play Georgia Southern. Can you make it happen? It would be an epic game, just like the last one

Of all the FBS teams out there, you would really be okay playing Georgia Southern? I think you are better holding out for the Oregons of FBS. It is sort of like FBS teams say when they schedule you. It is a no-win.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Of all the FBS teams out there, you would really be okay playing Georgia Southern? I think you are better holding out for the Oregons of FBS. It is sort of like FBS teams say when they schedule you. It is a no-win.
    I wouldn't mind playing GSU again, if nothing else, just for old times sake. They always gave us a hell of a game before they moved up.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

It's great to get an Oregon and you should play such teams to prove how good you are and the pay is good. GSU often plays a FBS team each year along with 2 P5 teams. If GSU is to play an FCS school then why not play the best. Even with a G5 like GSU schedule it would improve your power ranking, as long as GSU makes a rebound & we should, & we pay better than an FCS team. So your point is?
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    I wouldn't mind playing GSU again, if nothing else, just for old times sake. They always gave us a hell of a game before they moved up.
    Well 1 of 3 good games anyway! ;-)

you know you would fill the Fargo Dome, as usual, and we would fill our stadium and it would be very possible that 2 of three would be on ESPN, ESPNU or 2. That looks like a win - win to me!
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 01-19-2019 at 01:48 AM.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

USA TODAY Final NCAA FBS Rankings

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ms/2474315002/

1 Clemson
    6 UGA
    10 LSU
    11 Central Florida
    15 Army
    19 APP
    32 Troy
    33 Georgia Southern
    37 Auburn
    64 Minnesota
    65 GA Tech
    85 Eastern Michigan
    124 GA State

Not bad for a comeback year after 2 very bad years.

AND YES THERE ARE SOME GSU fans

Originally Posted by KJ Eagle - NO AND NO! Especially a game in Fargo. Why in the world would we agree to that.
    TALON -Because NDSU is the best in FCS and would be a great G5 team & they fill there 19,500 stadium. I also think ESPN, ESPN2 or 3 would pick up 2 of the 3 games.

KJeagle - "And considering that our whole goal every year is to win games, and FCS games are supposed to be guaranteed wins, why would we play the best FCS program in the country"
    TALON - Then you afraid of an FCS team & with NDSU you should be concerned. You play the best to be the best. NDSU is a G5 school playing in FCS. Our schedule would not be hurt by playing them.

Pike51 - Because FBS teams don't play AT FCS teams. Period. It's bad enough we scheduled Maine.
    TALON - NDSU is not Maine Are afraid of the big bad bison?
    Last edited by GSUsTALON; 01-16-2019 at 03:15 AM.

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    Well 1 of 3 times anyway! ;-)

you know you would fill the Fargo Dome, as usual, and we would fill our stadium and it would be very possible that 2 of three would be on ESPN, ESPNU or 2. That looks like a win - win to me!

Maybe ESPNU or ESPN News. Hard to imagine it on ESPN or ESPN2 unless it was a weeknight. ESPN/2 doesn't give FCS attention until the playoffs.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Maybe ESPNU or ESPN News. Hard to imagine it on ESPN or ESPN2 unless it was a weeknight. ESPN/2 doesn't give FCS attention until the playoffs.
    No in 3 years all will want to see the match up! ;-)

OOOPs I forgot to say why.

Because I'm TALON & your not!!!!!!

;-)