Page 38 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

hey yo mangy, what are your thoughts on tiger to win the masters at 14-1?

also, check this baby out http://thegolfauction.com/Bobby_Jone...-LOT39983.aspx

go amy, go grant, go tiger, go bison!!!!!!

is the first major next week for the gals?

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post

Great stuff Slick! And a great time of year! I wouldn’t bet against Tiger with those odds. He could pick up a major or more this year and would love to see him do it! None of the rest can generate anything like what he continues to bring to the game, and it clearly looks like the story is far from told. ANA this week is the first of the five women’s majors, and Amy Olson seems to thrive on the toughest courses and fields, along with the biggest stages. When the going gets tough, the Olsons get going!! Would love to see Inbee and Sung Hyun go to the wire today!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 03-31-2019 at 02:57 PM.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Hey SlickVic! I found this helpful guide to pronouncing the name of the Dane who took down Tiger! The second contributor nailed it I think: https://www.howtopronounce.com/bjerregaard/

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Anyone plan on going to the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship at Hazeltine this year? I am
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Great stuff Slick! And a great time of year! I wouldn’t bet against Tiger with those odds. He could pick up a major or more this year and would love to see him do it! None of the rest can generate anything like what he continues to bring to the game, and it clearly looks like the story is far from told. ANA this week is the first of the five women’s majors, and Amy Olson seems to thrive on the toughest courses and fields, along with the biggest stages. When the going gets tough, the Olsons get going!! Would love to see Inbee and Sung Hyun go to the wire today!
    would you love to see the bobby jones lighter on my tv dinner trey as well mangy? go amy, go tiger, go bison, go BJ GAARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would you love to see the bobby jones lighter on my tv dinner trey as well mangy? go amy, go tiger, go bison, go BJ GAARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And that Bobby Jones lighter sir! Hear, hear!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    Anyone plan on going to the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship at Hazeltine this year? I am
    Outstanding LP! Should be a great experience and something that you won’t ever forget! Will look forward to you sharing some excellent reports here on Bisonville!
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 04-01-2019 at 10:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    And that Bobby Jones lighter sir! Hear, hear!!
    Here here!!!!! All rise 4 the mighty mangy old bison!!!!! Here; here! Hows this sound mangy I could b like Bobby Jones lighting up and I could cash them out earl woods style, right there on the dinner table!!!! Bobby Jones can kiss my black ass (although I do really want that lighter, did u read the story about it?)--------any ways, let's pump it up around here people it's major championship week 4 the lovely Amy olson of oxblow north Dakota and we got the mighty mangy "Johnny" Miller on the call! This buds 4 Amy ++++++++++++ go get that big check then maybe she could afford a lot at the Edgewood estates mangy, I'd love to see her out there!

Here here!!!!! All rise 4 the mighty mangy old bison!!!!! Here; here! Hows this sound mangy I could b like Bobby Jones lighting up and I could cash them out earl woods style, right there on the dinner table!!!! Bobby Jones can kiss my black ass (although I do really want that lighter, did u read the story about it?)--------any ways, let's pump it up around here people it's major championship week 4 the lovely Amy olson of oxblow north Dakota and we got the mighty mangy "Johnny" Miller on the call! This buds 4 Amy ++++++++++++ go get that big check then maybe she could afford a lot at the Edgewood estates mangy, I'd love to see her out there!
    Outstanding SlickVic! The ANA pairings are out now and the amateurs are playing at Augusta this week also! Great week for women’s golf and likely a life changing week for some! Would love to see it be that for the Olsons of NDSU!!

http://thegolfauction.com/mobile/lot...ter_gifted_to_

GoAmy, GoBison!!

http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/ana-...on/leaderboard

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    Good chance I’ll be there. My daughter is the head of volunteers for the tourney. She started January 4th. She also applied for the Ryder Cup when it’s in Wisconsin in 2 years. She loves the job