Page 3 of 94 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Golf, football, general discussion. Which trip, Frisco or the upcoming?
    I guess you will just segue your gushing Amy and Grant love anywhere you choose whether its appropriate or not. Oh you messed up you forgot to tell everyone where they are from. Without that ever present information we would all just forget.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I guess you will just segue your gushing Amy and Grant love anywhere you choose whether its appropriate or not. Oh you messed up you forgot to tell everyone where they are from. Without that ever present information we would all just forget.
    Why not try something novel and try to contribute something of any sort to the golf discussion? I have yet to see you post anything on the golf board here other than snarky attempts to discredit or bully. I believe that prior to this, I nicely suggested that if you have nothing nice to say, perhaps it’s best to say nothing. I’ll make a deal with you. This season post a dozen or so somewhat thoughtful comments regarding Bison golf and Amy Olson here, and I will then reconsider my excessive enthusiasm regarding the folks who another poster here correctly in my opinion referred to as Bison royalty. Ah heck, maybe just a couple thoughtful posts. In the meantime, when you see a post from MOB, the Mother of All Bison, feel free to just stick the click! Cheers!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Why not try something novel and try to contribute something of any sort to the golf discussion? I have yet to see you post anything on the golf board here other than snarky attempts to discredit or bully. I believe that prior to this, I nicely suggested that if you have nothing nice to say, perhaps it’s best to say nothing. I’ll make a deal with you. This season post a dozen or so somewhat thoughtful comments regarding Bison golf and Amy Olson here, and I will then reconsider my excessive enthusiasm regarding the folks who another poster here correctly in my opinion referred to as Bison royalty. In the meantime, when you see a post from MOB, the Mother of All Bison, feel free to just stick the click! Cheers!
    Hey you got through another post without telling everyone where they were from again. Nice to see you are trying!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Hey you got through another post without telling everyone where they were from again.
    Nice to see you are trying!
    Thanks pal! I have yet to offer up much biography on Coach Olson here. Were you wanting some of that? Something that is very exciting and of great interest here though!:

https://mobile.twitter.com/coachgrantolson?lang=en

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenJohnHo...52189834428416

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Thanks pal! I have yet to offer up much biography on Grant here. Were you wanting some of that?
    Why not just go with somebody else that doesnt have anything to do with NDSU like Kim? Weve got the Amy and Grant thing pretty well down. Unless you just like to here yourself talk. Oh wait..........

Why not just go with somebody else that doesnt have anything to do with NDSU like Kim? Weve got the Amy and Grant thing pretty well down. Unless you just like to here yourself talk. Oh wait..........
    Who is we? Do you have a cow pie in your pocket? I already answered that and I don’t agree that Kim Kaufman has nothing to do with Amy Olson or her golf career or NDSU, nor do I think that Amy or Grant Olson would agree with that narrow minded and ill informed statement any more than they would agree with your smarmy efforts a few years ago to denigrate the significance of her just being on the LPGA and how difficult and big of a deal that is all by itself. And as I told you at that time as well, as big as making the tour IS, it was just the beginning for her as I believe it is for Kim Kaufman ad well. Try something new. Post some orginal thoughts and opinions of your own! It is, after all, an opinion/discussion board.
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 02-09-2019 at 09:29 AM.

Two holes to play and still leading. Almost through moving day!:

http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/isps...en/leaderboard

Disclaimer: This post and the attached link contain information that may not be of interest to all members of Bisonville. Amy Olson is not competing this week, and may or may not be the direct subject of all posts of the MangyOldBison at this time, or on some future occasions. Please take this self evident disclaimer into consideration before reading or clicking on anything associated with the MangyOldBison. And of course, thank you for your support and understanding.
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 02-09-2019 at 07:59 AM.

Two holes to play and still leading. Almost through moving day!:

http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/isps...en/leaderboard

Disclaimer: This post and the attached link contain information that may not be of interest to all members of Bisonville. Amy Olson is not competing this week, and may or may not be the direct subject of all posts of the MangyOldBison at this time, or on some future occasions. Thank you for your support and understanding.
    the lovelyamy Olson from oxbo north dakota_________round em Up mangy, this buds 4 u ++++++++++++ love the Amy Olson from oxbo thread and your Generous updates within_mangy________the 2 most important tourneys last year I wiulda never tun d into if not 4 your postings bud________keep up to th gooed work and lik e Angus bathunes grandpa said__________

https://youtu.be/UNvg1bffOD0

Screw Em

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    the lovelyamy Olson from oxbo north dakota_________round em Up mangy, this buds 4 u ++++++++++++ love the Amy Olson from oxbo thread and your Generous updates within_mangy________the 2 most important tourneys last year I wiulda never tun d into if not 4 your postings bud________keep up to th gooed work and lik e Angus bathunes grandpa said__________

https://youtu.be/UNvg1bffOD0

Screw Em
    Love it SlickVic....outstanding! Great to see you standing in the gap at the ready to cheer Amy on once again for what should be an amazing 2019 campaign! Thanks for the positive comments and enthusiasm...I needed that! Lol! Really hoping that her friend and peer breaks the ice for them both with a win in Australia this week. They have both come so close, and just need one to tip the scales and open the floodgates! Skol and Cheers both to you Slick!

https://youtu.be/mEtcHdDyEvo
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 02-09-2019 at 09:30 AM.

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Kim still has a 2 shot lead with one round to go. She
    maintained the 2 shot lead in very tough conditions.
    Nice to see her healthy again after a tough year and a
    half of heath problems.