Page 13 of 94 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Lol! Greetings SlickVic! Cheers, or as they say in Thailand, Chok dee krap!
    Cock Dee krap yourself and see how u like it!! Stick the click!!! Skoal Amy Skoal Kim Skoal mangy Skoal bison!!!! Whens the female masters

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Weird week for LPGA...

Johnny DelPrete, boyfriend of LPGA star Jessica Korda, arrested in same Florida prostitution sting as Robert Kraft.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    Weird week for LPGA...

Johnny DelPrete, boyfriend of LPGA star Jessica Korda, arrested in same Florida prostitution sting as Robert Kraft.
    Amy just put an apology again on her facebook and twitter about the Backstopping.

Geoff Shackelford can take the metaphorical (it is only golf after all) long walk off a short pier.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

A nice trend: Amy Olson moved up 2 places in the Rolex rankings again this week:

https://www.rolexrankings.com/

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    A nice trend: Amy Olson moved up 2 places in the Rolex rankings again this week:

https://www.rolexrankings.com/
    And she will continue to move up in those rankings

On to Singapore now and the HSBC Women's World Championship. Amy goes out with Gaby Lopez of Mexico and Lizette Salas of the USA. GoAmy...GoGaby...GoLizette...GoBison!!

23 23 MEX Gaby Lopez 9:41 AM*
    GABY
    LOPEZ
    34 34 USA Amy Olson 9:41 AM*
    AMY
    OLSON
    54 54 USA Lizette Salas 9:41 AM*

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Singapore time is 14 hours ahead of Central time. Hopefully, she is over the backstop furor as I believe it still bothered her in the last round.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Singapore time is 14 hours ahead of Central time. Hopefully, she is over the backstop furor as I believe it still bothered her in the last round.
    You know, the entire things was so very strange. I saw the highlight not long after it happened, then thought nothing of it. Then, the furor hit and I did not even know what backstopping was. So I looked it up, then rewatched the highlight.

Good grief, with the distance of that chip, Tiger Woods couldn't hit the other ball even 10% of the time. These online golf rule keyboard warriors are nothing but a bunch of losers.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    Cock Dee krap yourself and see how u like it!! Stick the click!!! Skoal Amy Skoal Kim Skoal mangy Skoal bison!!!! Whens the female masters

Lol! On a more serious note SlickVic, I heard that Amy is pretty excited about getting back to North America after these last several weeks. They have insects and animals in that part of the world, especially Australia, that will mess you up pretty bad. One in particular is the Huntsman spider.

https://youtu.be/r5Kd0JrJwNg
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 02-26-2019 at 10:18 PM.