Page 58 of 94 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Quote Originally Posted by pucknut9 View Post
    My daughter is the head of volunteers for this tourney.
    Outstanding pucknut9! I hope that everything goes very well for her and for all concerned! That’s no small endeavor! Are you considering taking in part of the tournament?
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 06-10-2019 at 09:54 PM.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Outstanding pucknut9! I hope that everything goes very well for her and for all concerned! That’s no small endeavor! Are you considering taking in part of the tournament?
    I decided to take a summer vacation next week. Tuesday night - Twins/Boston game then Wednesday and Thursday I am going to attend the tournament. Anyone else going?
    "If FBS teams are looking for an FCS cupcake, might I suggest North Dakota instead of North Dakota State." - John Taylor NBC College football talk writer

Quote Originally Posted by Loud and Proud Bison fan View Post
    I decided to take a summer vacation next week. Tuesday night - Twins/Boston game then Wednesday and Thursday I am going to attend the tournament. Anyone else going?
    An excellent vacation plan Loud and Proud Bison Fan! Don't think that I can make it this year, although if she is in contention on the weekend, all other plans may go out the window! Hopefully there will be a large contingent of Amy's Army out there at Hazeltine for her each day! GoAmy...GoBison!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Hey SlickVic! Bell Bank has jumped on the “Amy’s Army” merchandise and will be giving out shirts at Hazeltine. Hopefully they will also do caps and polos and other merchandise as well using Bison colors and maybe those of Indiana State also due to a large number of fans she has there. Anyone have any pics or a link to use for ordering the merchandise?

GoAmy...GoBison!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/gobellban...45596377796609
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 06-13-2019 at 02:57 AM.

Amy is currently sitting at #42 in the world per the Rolex rankings. A win at Chaska next week would have a very nice effect on that! GoAmy...GolBison!!

https://www.rolexrankings.com/rankings
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 06-12-2019 at 10:57 PM.

Amy threw out the first pitch at the Twins game.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KPMGWomen...59948993515520

Payout for this week. Congrats to all especially the winner Brooke Henderson and now on to Hazeltine!:

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsn...payout-115115/

More regarding Hazeltine and Amy’s YTD:

https://www.inforum.com/sports/golf/...-at-Twins-game
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 06-17-2019 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DORMIE View Post
    example of media doesn't know everything. Yesterday Tiger plays with Ryan Armour.
    In the US Junior finals in Portland in 1993, Ryan has Tiger 3 down with 3 to go. Tiger birdies
    the last 3 holes and wins on the 19th. That was 26 years ago.
    excellent info dormie, piggy backing on your example is pattybison just posted footage of amy throwing out the first pitch at a twins game to start lpga major championship week in the twin cities—————where is the snivvaling mike “i am so called twins homer hanky nut beard” mcfeely coverage of this? there should be an article on amy everyday this week

Does anyone know what Amy has been up to these last couple weeks? Has she been with her swing coach or? She seems to have been a little incognito, which I sure don’t fault her for!

GoAmy...GoBison!!

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Does anyone know what Amy has been up to these last couple weeks? Has she been with her swing coach or? She seems to have been a little incognito, which I sure don’t fault her for!

GoAmy...GoBison!!
    Working with a pitching coach?
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)