Page 30 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Thanks for catching this!

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Hey SlickVic! The winner of the HSBC offered up some nice reflections concerning her great respect for Tiger. Interesting article. Congrats to Sung Hyun Park! You look marvelous with a nice smile! http://www.lpga.com/news
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 03-03-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Vijay is getting it done SlickVic! Ryan Palmer is also playing some great golf. And Lucas Glover. Could be a finish for the ages! Who you got?!?

https://www.pgatour.com/competition/...aderboard.html

PS

Jack Nicklaus is in the booth helping out also! Lol

Six tied for first at -7. Unbelievable!

Vijay back to -7 and T1. Wow. KH Lee has never won and is only one back also.

Can’t imagine how the families of these potential first time winners are feeling right now, or the others for that matter like 56 year old Vijay Singh. Wow. Life changing for one of them with a win. Amy Olson’s time is coming soon. The Olsons and
    Andersons have stood tall through this sort of pressure several times now also.

Three tied at -8 now.

https://www.thehondaclassic.com

Congrats to Keith Mitchell on first ever win on the PGA tour!! Good for you!

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Lol. Excellent points as always SlickVic. Those breakthrough folks paid huge dues to allow today’s group to enjoy all that they have. Respect.
    heres to that! hear, hear!

i would like to see the photo display of beverly sometime! i remember reading about that and also supposedly mccoulagh has a picture of the young jack nicklaus golfing at edgewood

speaking of jack: https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sp...us/3044178002/

heres to kid rock! hear, hear!

im a big "memoribilia" guy mangy, i got an autogrpahed painting by jack nicklas on my wall with a putter from sam sneads personal collection, autographed john daly photo (complete with mullet and mustache!), official texas open scored card of TA3, photo of ben hogan and byron nelson autographed by both and my favorite book of all time "a golfers life" autographed by arnold palmer...heres to the mighty amy olson joining my wall 1 day! hear, hear! hear, hear! go amy! go bison! go rickie fowlers girl friend! hear, hear!

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Hey SlickVic! The winner of the HSBC offered up some nice reflections concerning her great respect for Tiger. Interesting article. Congrats to Sung Hyun Park! You look marvelous with a nice smile! http://www.lpga.com/news
    excellent article as always, mangy! it reminds me of the time tiger got sick of bill clinton telling stories on the golf course, finally tiger looked right at him and said "how do you remember all this shit?"

heres to tiger, hear hear!

look 4 me in sioux falls mangy, ill be the guy behind the bison bench yelling at richman "dak gong! dak gong!"