Page 65 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    I know she was in a wedding but I wonder why she missed other tourneys. Money to be made. Here's to a great rest of the year.
    Money is not everything but some people don't understand that.

Amy is on the rebound after a shaky start. Should make the turn at even or one under.
    Time to go low! GoAmy...GoBison!!

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/tho...ic/leaderboard

https://youtu.be/QCO6smQrjJ8

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Amy finished her 1st round 2 under par after starting with a double bogey. She had a bit of tv time today.

Amy finished her 1st round 2 under par after starting with a double bogey. She had a bit of tv time today.
    Here’s to lots of birdies again, maybe an eagle or two, and no doubles/others tomorrow! GoAmy...GoBison!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Looked like more low scores in the early groups. From what I could tell, the conditions weren’t bad in the afternoon.

Ernst played well. Amy was steady over the final 8 or so holes that I saw. Playing conservative might not be an option tomorrow with all the low scores out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Looked like more low scores in the early groups. From what I could tell, the conditions weren’t bad in the afternoon.

Ernst played well. Amy was steady over the final 8 or so holes that I saw. Playing conservative might not be an option tomorrow with all the low scores out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great input NorthernBison...Thank you! Pairings set for tomorrow have Amy, Austin, and Ryan back together at 08:47 teeing off on hole 10. Hopefully she gets off to a great start and rolls, as it appears that the back 9 is particularly amenable there!

GoAmy...Go08:4710thholeThreesome....GoBison!!!

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/tho...assic/pairings
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 07-05-2019 at 09:49 AM.

Did you catch the interview with her threesome dufferole? Didn’t count for score, but imo Amy aced it! Just killed it! Ryan O’Toole also did well. Austin Ernst with Jerry Foltz reminded me of that old movie “Nell” on the other hand (evidently she is from South Carolina):

https://youtu.be/mKb0LH13aTs
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 07-05-2019 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    Did you catch the interview with her threesome dufferole? Didn’t count for score, but imo Amy aced it! Just killed it! Ryan O’Toole also did well. Austin Ernst with Jerry Foltz reminded me of that old movie “Nell” on the other hand (evidently she is from South Carolina):

https://youtu.be/mKb0LH13aTs
    Austin is one of Amy's closest friends on tour. In fact they were roommates for several years.

dufferole is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thanks for sharing that.

I just finished watching the 1st round. Amy was on the telecast a lot. She did appear rusty as her driving was poor for her, 5 of 14 fairways hit. Hopefully she will play better today.

The interview was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Austin is one of Amy's closest friends on tour. In fact they were roommates for several years.
    That is correct. But thanks for mentioning it, as it is an interesting side note. Amy tends to become friends with or at least be very well thought of by most who get to know her at all, including the announcers. As dufferole has pointed out, she is a gem of a person.
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 07-06-2019 at 10:18 AM.