Page 92 of 94 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I love golf, like dogs almost.

Good luck to Amy. Play solid and keep ball in play. Score better doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Big weekend for Bison on both the gridiron and the links CAS. And perhaps for good dogs in the field as well! The foes are worthy and more in all cases.
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 11-21-2019 at 05:46 AM.

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

I don't like the new format and I'm not sure how it's a step toward parity with the PGA tour as the writer seems to say. Because that is manifestly not how the PGA decides their champion, they actually reward players who had better seasons instead of treating all of the qualifying players the same and the winners share is still only 10% of the fedex cup.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    $1.5 million for first and $5 million prize money overall SlickVic! The top prize is more than the total prize money of many events, and the top several spots each pay better than many tournaments pay for a win! This occasion likely calls for a fair piece of this sir!:

https://youtu.be/k4Ipv2L3iwg
    pump it up, mangy!!!!!! the champ is here!!!! the above youtube vid reminds me of when i pull out my calloway arnold palmer putter (its my sweetie!)

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    pump it up, mangy!!!!!! the champ is here!!!! the above youtube vid reminds me of when i pull out my calloway arnold palmer putter (its my sweetie!)
    Outstanding! SlickVic is in the house! All is right with the Republic....at least for the time being! Hopefully we will be saying the same when the weekend is nearly done, and all are enjoying a nice recap of the battles fought!

How bout that SlickVic?...How bout that Amy Olson?...How bout them Bison?!?
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 11-21-2019 at 06:17 AM.

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

How May clubs did the judge have in his bag? Two putters and didn’t he break another club earlier in the match?
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

I get the impression that you, not unlike Amy, are at your best when the pressure is at its highest Slick! Here’s to the next four days being an exhibition of that Bison characteristic!

https://youtu.be/VGpQej3o9eo

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Amy shot a 1 under 71 in the 1st round of the CME Group Tour Championship. She had 28 putts and was 11 of 18 in G/R ( not so good.) She was in the sand a bit as she was 2 of 4 in sand saves.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Amy shot a 1 under 71 in the 1st round of the CME Group Tour Championship. She had 28 putts and was 11 of 18 in G/R ( not so good.) She was in the sand a bit as she was 2 of 4 in sand saves.
    One under and T22 in a field of the 60 best players on the planet. Half the field didn’t break par. Not a bad start dufferole, but would be nice to see that ball striking up closer to her best or even average numbers. A to B to set up a lot of viable birdie chances will get her a very nice payday and season finale. If she adds a little smart aggressive play where the course allows it, all the better (just one eagle today would have put her in the top 10). I quote, “If the GIR is right, then it’s not such a difficult fight”.....Old Tom dufferole...1895

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/cme...ip/leaderboard
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 11-21-2019 at 08:35 PM.

Where you at El_Chapo? They didn’t stick you into solitary again did they?!!

Somebody’s got to do it:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/na...orecast/337577
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 11-21-2019 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    We can only dream of that kind of weather.
    Not a bad start for Amy. 6 back of the leader.