Page 78 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Amy finished her 2nd round of at even par for a 2 day total of 1 under par. It looks like she didn't make the cut.
    As might have been expected, was not a great outing dufferole. She will have about a month to regroup and enjoy some family and football, as she is probably playing again at the end of September in Indy? GoAmy...GoBison!!

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    As might have been expected, was not a great outing dufferole. She will have about a month to regroup and enjoy some family and football, as she is probably playing again at the end of September in Indy? GoAmy...GoBison!!

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments
    Why would it be expected? She just had her best finish since Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    Why would it be expected? She just had her best finish since Feb.

That is correct Cow Patty. She also more recently just suffered a pretty yuge let down subsequent to that regarding the Solheim team which was all over the news that you might have heard about. Could have gone either way, but it unfortunately went this one. Hence the use of the phrase “as might have been expected”, rather than your rewrite. Also, it is extremely difficult to maintain a spot at the top of the leaderboard week to week at this level.

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

That is correct Cow Patty. She also more recently just suffered a pretty yuge let down subsequent to that regarding the Solheim team which was all over the news that you might have heard about. Could have gone either way, but it unfortunately went this one. Hence the use of the phrase “as might have been expected”, rather than your rewrite. Also, it is extremely difficult to maintain a spot at the top of the leader board week to week at this level.
    Expectedly, I disagree with you. If she really is as fragile as you continually make her out to be, she would never have had the success that she has in her career.

Expectedly, I disagree with you. If she really is as fragile as you continually make her out to be, she would never have had the success that she has in her career.
    Told you we agreed on little and nothing last several times you felt compelled to flip your caca my direction. So there you go. We agree on that. Never once have I said she is “fragile”. Pretty dishonest to fabricate what someone says and then try to attack them based on that. She is human and subject to disappointment just like anyone else, although in my opinion that is magnified many times in her sport at the level she competes, which some here have also unbelievably tried to minimize. In addition, playing golf at the absolute highest level is not like football and many other sports in that the mental part of the game is something that can make or break a career due to the extremely small differences in skill sets among the world’s best players. She said she has had her heart set on the Solheim, and I believe her.

Told you we agreed on little and nothing last several times you felt compelled to flip your caca my direction. So there you go. We agree on that. Never once have I said she is “fragile”. Pretty dishonest to fabricate what someone says and then try to attack them based on that. She is human and subject to disappointment just like anyone else, although in my opinion that is magnified many times in her sport at the level she competes, which some here have also unbelievably tried to minimize. In addition, playing golf at the absolute highest level is not like football and many other sports in that the mental part of the game is something that can make or break a career due to the extremely small differences in skill sets among the world’s best players. She said she has had her heart set on the Solheim, and I believe her.
    You continually blame poor performance on slights to Amy. That is what I have an issue with. It's incredibly disrespectful.

However based on your crude and immature level of posting, I should expect no different. Have a lovely day, I have a game to go to.

You continually blame poor performance on slights to Amy. That is what I have an issue with. It's incredibly disrespectful.

However based on your crude and immature level of posting, I should expect no different. Have a lovely day, I have a game to go to.

Once again, that is a complete pile of the same feces you have been flinging at me for some time Cow Patty. It is not me who is following you around on the board here lest you need to be reminded, which it seems you do. Go find where I have ever said anything about "slights" affecting Amy's performance. That is again an amazingly stupid attempt to put words in someone's mouth to try to give your lame argument some credibility. Maybe your "best" yet. Did you ever compete in any sport at any level? If you can't debate honestly then don't expect much in return. Are you related to AOC by the way?

PS Cow Patty, Have a lovely time at the game but watch your step, and surrender your BV password on your way out the door.

Enjoy this nice ditty in you "honor" in the meantime: https://youtu.be/OpapdB-bCFI
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 08-31-2019 at 04:18 PM.

DORMIE is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You two can keep your pissing contest to yourselves. As for Amy, I feel that she
    gat a raw deal considering the 2 that Julie Inkster put on the team. They might
    have experience, but Stacey Lewis and Morgan Pressel have not been relevant for a couple of years.
    A couple less bogies in Canada and she would have been in. 15 under for peet's sake. When I see
    her I'll tell her that just to be in the mix was awesome. She has matured so much in the past
    2 years. It goes with having been on the courses before. Judy Rankin gave her high marks after Canada
    and remarked that it would be a tough decision to make picking the captain's picks. She'll be fine.

That is correct Cow Patty. She also more recently just suffered a pretty yuge let down subsequent to that regarding the Solheim team which was all over the news that you might have heard about. Could have gone either way, but it unfortunately went this one. Hence the use of the phrase “as might have been expected”, rather than your rewrite. Also, it is extremely difficult to maintain a spot at the top of the leaderboard week to week at this level.
    Awwwww She had a let down???? And weve heard the top of the leader board thing for how many years now. Anymore excuses?????I know you got a million of them.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Well said.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."