Page 62 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Default Re: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Unfortunately it looks like it’s over for Amy. Now at +9. That’s really to bad

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Amy finished her 2nd round with a 6 over 78. Her 2 round total is 11 over par.

Congrats to Hannah Green of Australia on her first ever win on the LPGA, and on it being a major! $577,000 and a lot of perks for her life changing day!

Like the sweet Bell Bank Amy’s Army shirts say, we love Amy and know that her time is coming!

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsn...payout-115210/

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/kpm...ip/leaderboard
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 06-24-2019 at 05:33 PM.

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Rolex World Rankings for this week:

https://www.rolexrankings.com/rankings

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Because of the 6 and a 5 on the par 3's like I said. She has played well but the consistency is the same old same old. There is usually one round a tourney that goes off the rails and then she plays great the other 3. Hopefully she plays well and makes the cut but I am a call a spade a spade guy and after 1 round she is 9 strokes off the lead. Unfortunately thats the reality.
    So are you a Twinkies or Vikings fan Bisonfanatic? That could explain the impatience.

Quote Originally Posted by MangyOldBison View Post
    So are you a Twinkies or Vikings fan Bisonfanatic? That could explain the impatience.
    What is being a fan of those two clubs have to do with him stating the facts????
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What is being a fan of those two clubs have to do with him stating the facts????
    I heard you the first twenty times or so you tried to make this same pointless, nasty argument. You are awfully slow on the uptake. I get it. You don’t hand out praise without it being earned and up to your personal high standards of excellence. Regarding Fanatic, I’m sure that poster is very able to speak for himself. If fact, if he needs you as spokesperson, the poor fellow is in a world of hurt. Actually I don't see BisonFanatic as being spiteful or hateful per se, but a good fan of the Bison and Amy Olson who has simply been disappointed by the near and sometimes heartbreaking misses that she has encountered in almost winning it all and hitting the final level of a Lexi Thompson or Inbee Park etc., especially after showing such brilliance at times. Not totally unlike the very long record of that sort of thing with the Vikings and the Twinks that seems to go back pretty much forever. But since she is an individual and not an organization, and such a gem and sweetheart of a person with a very short body of work to date, I don't know that subjecting her to the same scrutiny as those long records of snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory and falling by the wayside are either appropriate or proper and certainly are not very nice considering the wonderful human being who is being talked about. I didn't like his choice of cliches regarding “calling a spade a spade” with regards to talking about her, or the “waaa waaaa” for that matter, as neither seemed appropriate under the circumstances or considering the subject.
    However, I don't think that he meant or intended any real malice or ill will by it towards Amy or anyone else. Unlike yourself. Whom my question was not directed towards.

You still haven’t answered any questions that I HAVE directed at you several times, yet persist in the same tired tripe and attempts at bullying. I’ll ask you again though, just for grins sport. In what endeavor are you currently rated or have you ever been ranked in the top 50 or better on a planet of 7 billion plus souls? And so much so that it makes you a believable critic and detractor of someone who in fact is rated at that sort of world class number and lofty altitude? Or any of their fans for that matter? How about the top 10,000 on the planet? Peeing for distance from the balcony of the Motel 6? I'll wait. Like I said before, stick the click pal. When you encounter the name of the Mother of All Bison on this board, simply move on to whatever you perceive as greener pastures. Why hang around this thread when you obviously have no intention of ever posting anything new, interesting or factual, or remotely related to the topic?
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 06-25-2019 at 09:11 AM.

You still haven’t answered any questions that I HAVE directed at you several times, yet persist in the same tired tripe and attempts at bullying. I’ll ask you again though, just for grins sport. In what endeavor are you currently rated or have you ever been ranked in the top 50 or better on a planet of 7 billion plus souls? And so much so that it makes you a believable critic and detractor of someone who in fact is rated at that sort of world class number and lofty altitude? Or any of their fans for that matter? How about the top 10,000 on the planet? Peeing for distance from the balcony of the Motel 6? I'll wait. Like I said before, stick the click pal. When you encounter the name of the Mother of All Bison on this board, simply move on to whatever you perceive as greener pastures. Why hang around this thread when you obviously have no intention of ever posting anything new, interesting or factual, or remotely related to the topic?
    You don't need to be a world class golfer, or anything, to note that Amy has struggled with her consistency this year. For whatever reason, her putting has been particularly inconsistent this year.

Amy doesn't get great local coverage all the time, so I usually read this thread to follow Amy. That being said, you honestly make this thread unbearable at times.

I heard you the first twenty times or so you tried to make this same pointless, nasty argument. You are awfully slow on the uptake. I get it. You don’t hand out praise without it being earned and up to your personal high standards of excellence. Regarding Fanatic, I’m sure that poster is very able to speak for himself. If fact, if he needs you as spokesperson, the poor fellow is in a world of hurt. Actually I don't see BisonFanatic as being spiteful or hateful per se, but a good fan of the Bison and Amy Olson who has simply been disappointed by the near and sometimes heartbreaking misses that she has encountered in almost winning it all and hitting the final level of a Lexi Thompson or Inbee Park etc., especially after showing such brilliance at times. Not totally unlike the very long record of that sort of thing with the Vikings and the Twinks that seems to go back pretty much forever. But since she is an individual and not an organization, and such a gem and sweetheart of a person with a very short body of work to date, I don't know that subjecting her to the same scrutiny as those long records of snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory and falling by the wayside are either appropriate or proper and certainly are not very nice considering the wonderful human being who is being talked about. I didn't like his choice of cliches regarding “calling a spade a spade” with regards to talking about her, or the “waaa waaaa” for that matter, as neither seemed appropriate under the circumstances or considering the subject.
    However, I don't think that he meant or intended any real malice or ill will by it towards Amy or anyone else. Unlike yourself. Whom my question was not directed towards.

May be its you who should stick the click if you arent able to handle the and negative observations of you golden girls game?

Nobody is sacred at BV. If you cant handle that fact then this isnt the place for you. On another note since you are so anamoured with Amy, may be you should actually emulate her behavior ?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."