Page 67 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Thread: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Amy Olson 2019 LPGA season

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Taking away those blow-up holes doesn’t work—sorry.

Reality shows.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2 double bogies and 3 bogies are her reality. Birdies aren't her problem normally. She had 11 in 2 rounds. I am sure she is very aware of this. Hopefully it gets corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    2 double bogies and 3 bogies are her reality. Birdies aren't her problem normally. She had 11 in 2 rounds. I am sure she is very aware of this. Hopefully it gets corrected.
    This probably would have been a great week to take off dufferole. They are lighting it up out there and Ariya shares the lead with my fashion equal ShanShan Feng at -20 along with one other.

I am excited to see how Amy fairs with veteran Katherine Kirk in the team event in Michigan! I’ve got a feeling on this one!

Go ShanShan...GoAriya...GoAmy...GoKatherine...GoBison !!!!

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/tho...ic/leaderboard

The ABCs of NDSU SPORTSMANSHIP:

GoAmy…GoBison…GoCarson!!!

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

If you’re a golfer you’ll understand and know the saying of: If you’re in trouble, make sure you hit out of trouble. Credit Lee Trevino I believe.

Doing so helps eliminate blow up holes. I consider doubles to be those.

And no, I’m not a great golfer, but I try to think my way around a course to get the lowest score possible.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

If you’re a golfer you’ll understand and know the saying of: If you’re in trouble, make sure you hit out of trouble. Credit Lee Trevino I believe.

And no, I’m not a great golfer, but I try to think my way around a course to get the lowest score possible.

bingo CAS, got 2 defend the eff out of getting double B (for hackers like us) my first time playing out at edgewood today and finally broke 80 with a 60 footer 4 bird on 18! after 3+ years of trying to fix a fade i finally went back to my natural swing but added the old arnold palmer right hand rip-through plus the mind set that i will defend the eff out of getting double B and my last 3 rounds 80-81-79...needless 2 say i will be AWAOL from the army 4 awhile mangy, between my new found golf game and big brother starting a few weeks ago im booked bud!

this was me on 18 today in case you were wondering mangy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWdtSTfAbR8

lmfao go amy, go bryson, go bison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    bingo CAS, got 2 defend the eff out of getting double B (for hackers like us) my first time playing out at edgewood today and finally broke 80 with a 60 footer 4 bird on 18! after 3+ years of trying to fix a fade i finally went back to my natural swing but added the old arnold palmer right hand rip-through plus the mind set that i will defend the eff out of getting double B and my last 3 rounds 80-81-79...needless 2 say i will be AWAOL from the army 4 awhile mangy, between my new found golf game and big brother starting a few weeks ago im booked bud!

this was me on 18 today in case you were wondering mangy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWdtSTfAbR8

lmfao go amy, go bryson, go bison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A huge Bison style BOOYAH on that 60 footer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Outstanding SlickVic! That performance by Rose put the hair on my arms on end....thanks for sharing. And you’re absolutely right as are dufferole and CAS, you can score and put together nice rounds with some bogeys, but doubles/others are flat out score killers, aka competitive death. Back to your recent successes, All is Right with the Republic! (At least as long as you keep stringing together rounds like that out there at Edgewood!!!)

https://youtu.be/Vw0TaZhvKes
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 07-07-2019 at 08:54 AM.

Bison proving that great play and great sportsmanship and character go hand in hand.

Yes I agree. Golf is flippen hard and it gets worse as you get older ( for me anyway). These days steering away from trouble on the golf course is all I do.

Yes I agree. Golf is flippen hard and it gets worse as you get older ( for me anyway). These days steering away from trouble on the golf course is all I do.
    Congrats to Shanshan Feng, my fashion counterpart, and Ariya Jutanugarn who went -29 and -28 this weekend in Oneida, Wisconsin at 1 and 2 for the event. They decided that the name of the game is LIMBO! Ariya is just about fully back to herself, while Shanshan never went anywhere. Amy will be next.

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/tho...lassic/results

https://www.lpga.com/news/2018-happy...-shanshan-feng
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 07-08-2019 at 08:46 AM.

I don't see Amy's name in this week's tourney.

Amy and Katherine Kirk tee off at 9:10 tomorrow morning in the Dow Great Lakes Bay Invitational.

Amy and Katherine Kirk tee off at 9:10 tomorrow morning in the Dow Great Lakes Bay Invitational.
    That should be a wonderful team dufferole. Very excited to see how they do! Along with them will be Lydia Ko and In Gee Chun, so they will have all the competition anyone could handle right in their foursome! Lot of other powerhouse teams as well though, so this should be a lot of fun with the Kordas and Jutanugarns and Kupcho/Fassi, Christie and Lexi, and on and on! Should be a great venue for the fans and players alike!

GoAmy...GoKatherine...GoBison!!!

https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/dow...al/leaderboard
    Last edited by MangyOldBison; 07-17-2019 at 10:36 AM.