Thread: Thank You Seniors

Default Thank You Seniors

What a run the the 2018 seniors has all allowed us to tag along for.

Robbie Grimsley: One of the best safeties to ever play for the Bison! Has a chance to end up #2 in unassisted tackles in Bison Career history (5 to get 2nd), and #2 in interceptions. Going to be different not seeing #5 around the football next year!

Bruce Anderson: In my opinion the best runningback to be at NDSU! Has shared carries with other beasts throughout his career but still only 49 yards away from breaking the top 10 rushing yards in a career. Hope he is healthy for the final, want a couple more BRUUUUUUUUUCCCCCEEEEE chants down in Frisco!

Lance Dunn: To go along with Bruce, in my opinion a top 5 back of all time at NDSU! Has had to share carries, but has eclisped the Top 10 rushing yards in career by coming in as 8th. 33 yards away from 3000 in his career! Liking the reports of him being healthy for the Final!

Easton Stick: What can a person say, we have been spoiled with great QB play for the past decade at NDSU. On Saturday we will get to watch the most successful QB in FCS history compete in green and gold one more time! Soak it in Bisonation, he is the best of all time! Can't wait for him to raise the trophy one more time and be a first round draft pick in this years coming draft!

Darrius Sheppard: Big Play Shep, we have been blessed with big time play makers and there cant be any discussion without #20 being named! Hopefully will end up #2 in career history in receiving yards (16 yards behind 2nd), #2 in receptions, and #6 in receiving TD's! Need a big day in Frisco as EW will have to stack the box to stop our run!

Jalen Allison: What a great lock down corner for us for his career. Extremely happy for him to be able to get back to the championship and get to contribute as he was injured last year! He's going to busy with EW passing attack, but we all know he is up for the challenge!

Jaylaan Wimbush: What an ultimate team guy! Switching positions multiple times, going from being a starter to a back up for the betterment of the team. He bleeds green and gold. Can't wait to see that passion show one more time!

Erik Bachmeier: Thanks for sticking it out. Multiple injuries and a position switch and still battling! This team doesnt go anywhere without guys like him! Practice players make and break teams, and ours have defiantly made our teams!

Bryce Bennot: Practice players are huge, these National Titles are just as much yours as the All Americans on the team!

Cam Peterson: A kicker is a guy that gets criticized more than anyone (look at the Minnesota Vikings) and you have stabilized that position, that when you trot out Bisonation is not worried! Will go down with the biggest kick in Bison History with the game winner in Iowa!

Ross Effertz: A North Dakota kid living the North Dakota dream. You are living a dream that so many others would love too. Enjoy the last dance and once again the practice players are so important to this run!

Levi Jordheim: A kid that has waited his turn and learned from the greats in front of him. He has made the best of his opportunity as he has had a great season and will be needed for a big game in shutting down EW potent offense.

Dan Marlette: Just like Allison, a guy that didnt get play in the ship last year, but was a major contributor in getting us there. A great special teams player early in his career, is now excelled in the starter role.

Aaron Stiedl: Defensive Tackles a lot of times do not get the credit that is deserved. If they go unnoticed, then they usually are doing their job. Thats been the story of Stiedl career, doing his job at a high level, with the occasional big hit in the back field, but most of the time doing the dirty work in making Code Green into what it has become! One of the best units of defense is FCS history!

Collin Conner: A staple on the offensive line for the Bison the past three years. A guy that switched positions for the betterment of the team! What more can you say about the Oline for the Bison, just dominate!

Blake Williams: Just a horse in the middle of the Bison defense! Once again a major reason for what Code Green has accomplished! Love his excitement when he makes a big play!

Luke Bacon: North Dakota toughness! A guy that has waited his turn and has played every O-line spot on the line but center. (hope they give him one snap when the game is out of hand in Frisco). His passion and love for the game of football shows on every play. An extremely smart football player, I hope he goes into coaching after his playing days!

Tanner Volsen: One of the best to suit up for the Bison on the O-Line. Has gotten better every year, and continued the tradition of the Rams by being named the best FCS Oline player of the year. Hope he gets a shot in the NFL!

Dallas Freeman: What a great senior year! Has stepped up hugely (feel like Trump saying that). Turned into a a great possession WR for us and PS it was a catch (Robbed of a top play on ESPN)

Nate Jenson: A physical beast! Has had some huge catches, including his TD against Youngstown in overtime. Another guy that goes unnoticed a bunch but makes our team so much better!

Stanley Jones: A guy with a great motor. He just out wills his opponents and has made some huge plays for Code Green! Lets get one more sack down in Frisco!

Caleb Butler: Another great motor guy! So fun to watch his determination on every play. He is a guy that goes as hard as he can on every play and just like so many, has made huge plays for the Bison!

Greg Menard: One of the best DE's ever for the Bison! His get offs are amazing and is going to finish his career in #4 in sacks! Lets have a day in Frisco and get 3 to share the #1 spot with Hanson, Emanuel, and Dahl.

Honorable Seniors: Coach K, Coach Klandermann, Coach Messingham, and Coach Riley. Thanks for not only putting a championship team on the field every year but thank you for representing the state of North Dakota in such a positive manner. Thanks for having your part in creating what BisoNation has become! Now lets go get one more, so we can do this all over again next year!

Once a Bison, Always a Bison! Stairway to 7!

Thank you Seniors

Default Re: Thank You Seniors

I'd love to see Dallas get a TD in the natty. I don't know why I just love watching him make plays even if they are few and far between.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Default Thank You Seniors

A bit early for this thread.

Edit: But I see now that ‘18 is a newbie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    A bit early for this thread.

Edit: But I see now that ‘18 is a newbie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I caught both of those observations. I want one more piece of unfinished business that I can thank them for.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Thanks for writing and sharing this.

100 % agreement. !!

LOL -- Ross Effertz posted this on twitter. Knowing the Effertz family (I can name all 13 siblings in his dad's family), this is SO Effertz!

https://twitter.com/effertz12/status...30900313055232
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Folks can call Chub's today and contribute to the Senior bar tab; one of my favorite Bison traditions! 701-235-8425

See twitter for the senior pleas! I've done it many times and they simply take your CC number and run it for whatever you want.

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    LOL -- Ross Effertz posted this on twitter. Knowing the Effertz family (I can name all 13 siblings in his dad's family), this is SO Effertz!

https://twitter.com/effertz12/status...30900313055232
    Very Effertz! Went to school at DSU for a couple yrs with Ross's Dad.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFan2018 View Post
    What a run the the 2018 seniors has all allowed us to tag along for.

Robbie Grimsley: One of the best safeties to ever play for the Bison! Has a chance to end up #2 in unassisted tackles in Bison Career history (5 to get 2nd), and #2 in interceptions. Going to be different not seeing #5 around the football next year!

Bruce Anderson: In my opinion the best runningback to be at NDSU! Has shared carries with other beasts throughout his career but still only 49 yards away from breaking the top 10 rushing yards in a career. Hope he is healthy for the final, want a couple more BRUUUUUUUUUCCCCCEEEEE chants down in Frisco!

Lance Dunn: To go along with Bruce, in my opinion a top 5 back of all time at NDSU! Has had to share carries, but has eclisped the Top 10 rushing yards in career by coming in as 8th. 33 yards away from 3000 in his career! Liking the reports of him being healthy for the Final!

Easton Stick: What can a person say, we have been spoiled with great QB play for the past decade at NDSU. On Saturday we will get to watch the most successful QB in FCS history compete in green and gold one more time! Soak it in Bisonation, he is the best of all time! Can't wait for him to raise the trophy one more time and be a first round draft pick in this years coming draft!

Darrius Sheppard: Big Play Shep, we have been blessed with big time play makers and there cant be any discussion without #20 being named! Hopefully will end up #2 in career history in receiving yards (16 yards behind 2nd), #2 in receptions, and #6 in receiving TD's! Need a big day in Frisco as EW will have to stack the box to stop our run!

Jalen Allison: What a great lock down corner for us for his career. Extremely happy for him to be able to get back to the championship and get to contribute as he was injured last year! He's going to busy with EW passing attack, but we all know he is up for the challenge!

Jaylaan Wimbush: What an ultimate team guy! Switching positions multiple times, going from being a starter to a back up for the betterment of the team. He bleeds green and gold. Can't wait to see that passion show one more time!

Erik Bachmeier: Thanks for sticking it out. Multiple injuries and a position switch and still battling! This team doesnt go anywhere without guys like him! Practice players make and break teams, and ours have defiantly made our teams!

Bryce Bennot: Practice players are huge, these National Titles are just as much yours as the All Americans on the team!

Cam Peterson: A kicker is a guy that gets criticized more than anyone (look at the Minnesota Vikings) and you have stabilized that position, that when you trot out Bisonation is not worried! Will go down with the biggest kick in Bison History with the game winner in Iowa!

Ross Effertz: A North Dakota kid living the North Dakota dream. You are living a dream that so many others would love too. Enjoy the last dance and once again the practice players are so important to this run!

Levi Jordheim: A kid that has waited his turn and learned from the greats in front of him. He has made the best of his opportunity as he has had a great season and will be needed for a big game in shutting down EW potent offense.

Dan Marlette: Just like Allison, a guy that didnt get play in the ship last year, but was a major contributor in getting us there. A great special teams player early in his career, is now excelled in the starter role.

Aaron Stiedl: Defensive Tackles a lot of times do not get the credit that is deserved. If they go unnoticed, then they usually are doing their job. Thats been the story of Stiedl career, doing his job at a high level, with the occasional big hit in the back field, but most of the time doing the dirty work in making Code Green into what it has become! One of the best units of defense is FCS history!

Collin Conner: A staple on the offensive line for the Bison the past three years. A guy that switched positions for the betterment of the team! What more can you say about the Oline for the Bison, just dominate!

Blake Williams: Just a horse in the middle of the Bison defense! Once again a major reason for what Code Green has accomplished! Love his excitement when he makes a big play!

Luke Bacon: North Dakota toughness! A guy that has waited his turn and has played every O-line spot on the line but center. (hope they give him one snap when the game is out of hand in Frisco). His passion and love for the game of football shows on every play. An extremely smart football player, I hope he goes into coaching after his playing days!

Tanner Volsen: One of the best to suit up for the Bison on the O-Line. Has gotten better every year, and continued the tradition of the Rams by being named the best FCS Oline player of the year. Hope he gets a shot in the NFL!

Dallas Freeman: What a great senior year! Has stepped up hugely (feel like Trump saying that). Turned into a a great possession WR for us and PS it was a catch (Robbed of a top play on ESPN)

Nate Jenson: A physical beast! Has had some huge catches, including his TD against Youngstown in overtime. Another guy that goes unnoticed a bunch but makes our team so much better!

Stanley Jones: A guy with a great motor. He just out wills his opponents and has made some huge plays for Code Green! Lets get one more sack down in Frisco!

Caleb Butler: Another great motor guy! So fun to watch his determination on every play. He is a guy that goes as hard as he can on every play and just like so many, has made huge plays for the Bison!

Greg Menard: One of the best DE's ever for the Bison! His get offs are amazing and is going to finish his career in #4 in sacks! Lets have a day in Frisco and get 3 to share the #1 spot with Hanson, Emanuel, and Dahl.

Honorable Seniors: Coach K, Coach Klandermann, Coach Messingham, and Coach Riley. Thanks for not only putting a championship team on the field every year but thank you for representing the state of North Dakota in such a positive manner. Thanks for having your part in creating what BisoNation has become! Now lets go get one more, so we can do this all over again next year!

Once a Bison, Always a Bison! Stairway to 7!

Thank you Seniors
    Great individual acknowledgement of these Bison Seniors. They are a special group. Thanks for putting this together.