Thread: Convert NDSU Paper Ticket to Flashseat?

GOB1SON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Convert NDSU Paper Ticket to Flashseat?

So I have my tickets from the NDSU allotment and was wondering if there was a way to convert them to flashseats? That way I don't have to worry about carrying around a paper ticket and I have one group already in Texas and this way I could just transfer them the seats and wouldn't have to try and find them Saturday morning.

When I tried to upload them into my flash seats account, it said they weren't eligible?

I'm an idiot with this stuff, but I know lots of folks on here know their way around the ticketing process, so I thought I would ask.

And if you can't upload them, why not? And why doesn't NDSU issue them as digital tickets?
    The things that will destroy America are prosperity-at-any-price, peace-at-any-price, safety-first instead of duty-first, the love of soft-living, and the get-rich-quick theory of life...

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Convert NDSU Paper Ticket to Flashseat?

Quote Originally Posted by GOB1SON View Post
    So I have my tickets from the NDSU allotment and was wondering if there was a way to convert them to flashseats? That way I don't have to worry about carrying around a paper ticket and I have one group already in Texas and this way I could just transfer them the seats and wouldn't have to try and find them Saturday morning.

When I tried to upload them into my flash seats account, it said they weren't eligible?

I'm an idiot with this stuff, but I know lots of folks on here know their way around the ticketing process, so I thought I would ask.

And if you can't upload them, why not? And why doesn't NDSU issue them as digital tickets?
    I converted all mine a few years ago from the NDSU Allotment, just had to enter the number below the Barcode. Could very well of changed now though

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

There's a link on flashseats to convert to digital. Login to your account should be able to find it pretty easy.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

It told me my tickets weren't eligible to be converted.. I ended up just selling them on StubHub. Tried to get an answer from Flashseats, but they never responded.