Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Points of interest along the way to Frisco, and Dallas/Frisco area.

Default Re: Points of interest along the way to Frisco, and Dallas/Frisco area.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    I hear that Toyota Stadium in Frisco is a decent place to be this Saturday.

If you're from South Dakota or SDSU, you probably wouldn't understand.
    Yo, Snuff, I've lived in SD since 2010 (lived near Washburn, ND, for 32 yrs); 7th trip to Frisco; so yes, some of us SoDaks understand.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Yo, Snuff, I've lived in SD since 2010 (lived near Washburn, ND, for 32 yrs); 7th trip to Frisco; so yes, some of us SoDaks understand.
    Was more gearing towards SDSU people. Its not your fault you live in South Dakota however.

IMHO, living in the area, if you are going to go to a zoo, go to the Fort Worth Zoo.

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

IF you go to the JFK site downtown, take the trolley tour that follows the footsteps of Lee Harvey Oswald after the assassination. It goes out of downtown to the movie theater where he went to, the boarding house he lived in prior to the shooting and where he shoot a police officer.

The tour then goes back to dt dallas to the courthouse, jail and takes you on part of the JFK motorcade route.

Stopped at the Bone Museum once in OKC, I thought it was pretty cool!

http://skeletonmuseum.com/skeletons-okc.php

Need advice on possibly buying tickets to the Cowboys playoff game Saturday night. What's the best platform to buy resale tickets on? Are tickets scanned of your phone for entry? Better to buy now or wait till last minute. Current seats are around $140 for upper level nosebleed which is what I'd be targeting. Thanks for any advice. Never bought NFL tickets before.

The National Video Game Museum is only about a mile south of Toyota Stadium. If you like video games and grew up playing them it is a must see. Take your kids and have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Need advice on possibly buying tickets to the Cowboys playoff game Saturday night. What's the best platform to buy resale tickets on? Are tickets scanned of your phone for entry? Better to buy now or wait till last minute. Current seats are around $140 for upper level nosebleed which is what I'd be targeting. Thanks for any advice. Never bought NFL tickets before.
    Another option if you're able is the Ticketmaster NFL ticket exchange. Buy the GA tickets, get there early and camp out along a rail to watch the game. The tickets are cheaper and you're not up in the nose bleed. If you decide to sit at some point, there are a few cool bars and other places within the stadium. If you're physically unable to stand the whole game this wouldn't be for you though

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If you end up in the nosebleeds the massive video board isn’t bad to watch the game on. I’ve done vivid seats and stub hub. Both work fine. You can also buy a parking pass ahead of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tke View Post
    Another option if you're able is the Ticketmaster NFL ticket exchange. Buy the GA tickets, get there early and camp out along a rail to watch the game. The tickets are cheaper and you're not up in the nose bleed. If you decide to sit at some point, there are a few cool bars and other places within the stadium. If you're physically unable to stand the whole game this wouldn't be for you though
    Would have two kids in tow. Seahawks are the ones Madden Team. Would be their first NFL game. Deciding how much $ that is worth.