Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread 2019

Default Re: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread 2019

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    What's everyone doing about the weather in OKC and what's coming tomorrow? We are stopping in Wichita for the night as planned but the weather looks like it's going to be terrible tomoorw around okc. Now easy way around it either from the looks of it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    We are going to OK City instead of Wichita. Checking weather in am . Fingers crossed.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Mile marker 220 in SD roads get a little sketchy but fairly clear. Blowing snow across the road is the culprit. Still pretty clear but keep an eye out.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    We are going to OK City instead of Wichita. Checking weather in am . Fingers crossed.
    We figured we would hang tight in Wichita for a couple hours in the morning and then head out. End up getting into to Frisco later than planned but that's ok. I'm hoping by the time we get to okc maybe noonish the roads will be drivable by ND standards

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

La Hacienda Ranch
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Babes House of Chicken

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Swaghook is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Any great places to eat in OK City??
    Tuckers Onion Burgers if you like burgers. We dropped in on the one in Norman, OK not far off the main road.

OKC- a bad mess. More freezing rain overnight turning to snow. All major arteries currently clogged by accidents. This according to local OKC tv right now. 8:00 PM, Wed. Yikes. We are in Durant, OK tonight and it is just light rain here.

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Babes House of Chicken

Are you sure you got enough to eat?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Babes House of Chicken

Damn...I've always wanted to go there, but have never been.

Just went through Watertown. Clear roads. I can only imagine with another day of warmer temps and sun, roads shouldn't be a problem. Hammer down Bison Nation!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.