Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread 2019

Default Re: Official Roadtrip to the Championship Thread 2019

Leaving Thursday morning. Overnight in Memphis, Deep in the heart by Friday afternoon.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wife and I leaving work at 3 PM Wed in Sioux Falls and driving to daughter's place in Gretna, NE. Hope to drive the Challenger if weather looks good. Then up early on Thurs for the 9 hour drive to Plano. Will stop for late lunch at Smokey Pokey BBQ just off I-35 at Stillwater, OK exit (Hwy 51). Heard about it on Insiders show last year and tried it.....excellent food! Staying at Marriott Courtyard Plano Parkway. Will stop at Tight Ends and Wild Pitch on Thurs evening. Friday plan to go to Twin Peaks at noon, then to practice field Friday afternoon and after that dinner at Randy's. Up very early to get to tailgate 6 am Saturday morning! I love jagbombs on Gameday!
    Last edited by SDbison; 12-31-2018 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Bison View Post
    Direct flight out of Piedmont Triad International Airport - Greensboro, NC - first thing Friday morning. First ever Bison football game. Figured might as well start big.
    Congrats...come to the tailgate!

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Weds AM: Louisville to Frisco with a couple pee breaks along the way. AirBNB for me, but the rest is TBD.

From MSP to wheels down at DFW about 9:00 am on Thursday. Off to Pecan Lodge as soon as I have ground transportation.

Come join me!
    Don't believe everything you think.

Flew in this morning (was back in ND for Christmas). Word to those flying American direct from Fargo, it may be good to check in to your flight early and get to the airport a little early if you’re checking a bag. This morning all the kiosks were inoperable and they also were force bumping people until Jan 1 due to overbooking. Got to the airport late which made for some additional stress

Went to Legacy Food Hall this evening and will be back there tomorrow night for Jan 1st festivities. 99% chance of a run through Ringo’s and Scruff’s after. All within walking distance of my apartment

Wife, youngest son and I left MSP metro at 8am yesterday. Overnight in Moore, OK last night, now at the brother-in-law’s for the week. Oldest son and his wife fly in from MSP evening of Jan 1 after what looks to be a frigid drive from Fargo. Always a great trip, have a blast every time with the distant family.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Wife and I leaving work at 3 PM Wed in Sioux Falls and driving to daughter's place in Gretna, NE. Hope to drive the Challenger if weather looks good. Then up early on Thurs for the 9 hour drive to Plano. Will stop for late lunch at Smokey Pokey BBQ just off I-35 at Stillwater, OK exit (Hwy 51). Heard about it on Insiders show last year and tried it.....excellent food! Staying at Marriott Courtyard Plano Parkway. Will stop at Tight Ends and Wild Pitch on Thurs evening. Friday plan to go to Twin Peaks at noon, then to practice field Friday afternoon and after that dinner at Randy's. Up very early to get to tailgate 6 am Saturday morning! I love jagbombs on Gameday!
    Can't go wrong with the Smokey Pokey. We'll be making a pit stop there on Friday.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thursday out to Denver then DFW, had some miles to burn on United

Sunday back Direct to Fargo on Delta

Mr. Meaty and the crew are headed out on Wednesday morning at 7:00 from Jamestown. Arrival in Wichita around 7:00pm for the night. Frisco noon Thursday..... Let the party begin......
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.