Post of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: Championship week nerves

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    We leave tonight at 6pm.

See you in Frisco!!!
    Drive safe

I am nervous for the game. You just never know what to expect, and I guess I always get nervous when playing opponents that are half-ways decent. I hope we can get over the over abundance of penalties from the SDSU game. Those kinds of things get me anxious. I am visiting suppliers for work in Arlington and Forth Worth on Thursday and Friday so that should keep my mind away from the nerves until Saturday. I do have great faith in this team, which is my favorite in the D1 era. More than anything, I just want a win for them, because they deserve it so very much. GO BISON!!!!!!!
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonEngrGirl View Post
    I am nervous for the game. You just never know what to expect, and I guess I always get nervous when playing opponents that are half-ways decent. I hope we can get over the over abundance of penalties from the SDSU game. Those kinds of things get me anxious. I am visiting suppliers for work in Arlington and Forth Worth on Thursday and Friday so that should keep my mind away from the nerves until Saturday. I do have great faith in this team, which is my favorite in the D1 era. More than anything, I just want a win for them, because they deserve it so very much. GO BISON!!!!!!!
    Wow, are you able to have the trip paid as a business trip?

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No nerves yet for me. Like most any game, I watch for the Bison's rushing average on the first handful of running plays. A good line push by the Rams and open ground before any contact from the opposing D always do my heart good.

We'll hit the road early Wednesday morning. Can't wait to see the migration of vehicles!

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    Wow, are you able to have the trip paid as a business trip?
    Some of it, yes. My family owns the business. I will be spending a lot of time working, but it’s worth it to get some expenses paid and see the game!
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo View Post
    Is anybody else nervous yet? Sure, the trip to Frisco and back is fun and so is the incredible Bison scene thereabouts but, more than anything, I focus on the game itself. As just a fan, I know I can't do anything but cheer but, damn, this week gets me nervous just thinking about it all.

Our southern migration starts today.
    Go Bison!!!!
    Most years I am restless- especially when there is legitmate shot at losing. Last year, I legit had anxiety for the 2 weeks heading up to the game. stomach pain, headaches, lyinging awake in bed haha...

this year?

Yeah, I've had no such feelings, this is going to be a crucifixion. RIP EWU
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not nervous about the game at all. Winter driving and road conditions, yeah that gets to my nerves a bit. I know once we get to southern SD that things usually clear up pretty well, but if things are a little hairy it sure makes the drive a lot less comfortable.

As far as how I feel this week about the game and any nerves I should be feeling....this one feels like 2013 all over again. That Towson game was the most relaxed I've ever felt at a FCS championship game. Not trying to take anything away from EWU, but I just don't think they'll have enough to beat us. I think we win handily.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I’m nervous as hell. Always am. EWU is good, very good on offense, and the Bison D has a tendency to give up big plays and that makes me nervous. Should be a really fun game!

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Field conditions.
    Beer inventories.
    Weather.
    One More:

Amount of Brisket my stomach can hold.