Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-30-18 vs Fort Wayne 4:00

Default Re: 12-30-18 vs Fort Wayne 4:00

I will throw this out there to see what B-ville thinks about it. We all have complained about player development under Richman. I do not disagree with that. IF Richman were to be relieved of his duties after(or before) the end of the year, is there anyone on staff to take the reigns? My vote inside would be Will Veasley or Jayden Olson. Now I do realize that their are also involved in player development if not more than Richman. I would vote for Will. He played at a very productive school in Butler with a great coach of Brad Stephens. He should have learned something from Brad while playing there. Also he could open up east coast possibly to players to come this way. If we are wanting Richman to be done, who is in line or top candidate for the job. I will hang up and listen.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

ZERO chance the coach is fired during the seasin.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I will throw this out there to see what B-ville thinks about it. We all have complained about player development under Richman. I do not disagree with that. IF Richman were to be relieved of his duties after(or before) the end of the year, is there anyone on staff to take the reigns? My vote inside would be Will Veasley or Jayden Olson. Now I do realize that their are also involved in player development if not more than Richman. I would vote for Will. He played at a very productive school in Butler with a great coach of Brad Stephens. He should have learned something from Brad while playing there. Also he could open up east coast possibly to players to come this way. If we are wanting Richman to be done, who is in line or top candidate for the job. I will hang up and listen.
    My opinion is we need to start a new "line". Open it up and see who applies. I do not see our AD making a move till the end of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    My opinion is we need to start a new "line". Open it up and see who applies. I do not see our AD making a move till the end of the season.
    I do not disagree with this either. But who is on the radar for this position if (when) it opens up?
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    There was some questions asked in the Bison media chat tonight but not really any answers. Somebody said it doesn't matter who starts, it is about minutes but if you look at the minutes being played that line of thinking doesn't really add up. Gue is 7th on the team.
    I think it's because Kolpack and Izzo don't know anything about BB and don't want to look like idiots. The starting doesn't matter but why are the best players on the team not playing the most minutes? Richman doesn't have to answer to anyone for his decisions which is a huge part of the problem. He's been given full reign of this program for 4 years and taken it to the dumps. He needs to go ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    How many years left ( after this year) on DR's contract ?
    This year is it.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    ZERO chance the coach is fired during the seasin.
    Would anyone notice?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

The NDSU job is a big job. There are only like 300 in the country. We offer FCOA, have a brand new facility, a passionate fanbase, we pay well, this is a top 150 job in my opinion. Maybe top 100. If this job were to open up, you do it during the off season, with no rush on a time table, and you sit back and watch the resume's roll in. You would get a ton of high major guys looking to get their first head job. It is so competitive and difficult to get. Plus, this team has a lot of young talent. A good roster to take over if things don't turn around. Yesterday sucked.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Would anyone notice?
    Nope...there is no excitement over the men's and women's programs anymore. Before Richman, you thought NDSU had a chance to upset any team they played. Now its an era where you expect to lose games that they are underdogs in and also expect to lose to some games that NDSU is favored.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    The NDSU job is a big job. There are only like 300 in the country. We offer FCOA, have a brand new facility, a passionate fanbase, we pay well, this is a top 150 job in my opinion. Maybe top 100. If this job were to open up, you do it during the off season, with no rush on a time table, and you sit back and watch the resume's roll in. You would get a ton of high major guys looking to get their first head job. It is so competitive and difficult to get. Plus, this team has a lot of young talent. A good roster to take over if things don't turn around. Yesterday sucked.
    I'm not so sure about that, NDSU does not pay enough to entice a big name D1 assistant. Plus the open record law seems to disuade some better candidates from applying. That said we can get a good coach who can produce much better results with less talent then the current staff. Hell Miles was a D2 guy who did more with less then Dave.