Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 12-30-18 vs Fort Wayne 4:00

Default Re: 12-30-18 vs Fort Wayne 4:00

We were up by like 16 and I thought it was safe to flip over the the Vikings. How the hell did we blow that one?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We were up by like 16 and I thought it was safe to flip over the the Vikings. How the hell did we blow that one?
    it seems when they get pressured NDSU decides to stand and throw up 3's instead of driving where they were having some success

and also the best players sitting on the bench...this was just terrible showing the last 12 minutes, embarrassing
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Coaching, we go into every conference game having to make up for it.

Gue didn't even see 20 minutes and Ward was 4th in minutes(was under 30 in a game thatwent into OT).

Ward's line...7/10, 16 points, 9 rebounds, 2 assists, 0 turnovers and 1 clueless head coach.

Good thing it is championship week for Richman, nobody in the media will think of asking him a real question. He'll just get some softballs on 1660.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Coaching, we go into every conference game having to make up for it.

Gue didn't even see 20 minutes and Ward was 4th in minutes.

7/10, 16 points, 9 rebounds, 2 assists, 0 turnovers and 1 clueless head coach.
    I don't get why Ward who has energy and can drive the hoop and score, plus rebound sits on the bench..makes no damn sense, when ward, Gue, Horn, Vinnie were in we went up by 15, switched out and boom down to tie, then Gue and Ward never saw the floor, so goddamn stupid that I just may go back to not watching anymore, was excited after the USD game thinking maybe we saved some stuff for Conference...nope

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I don't get why Ward who has energy and can drive the hoop and score, plus rebound sits on the bench..makes no damn sense, when ward, Gue, Horn, Vinnie were in we went up by 15, switched out and boom down to tie, then Gue and Ward never saw the floor, so goddamn stupid that I just may go back to not watching anymore, was excited after the USD game thinking maybe we saved some stuff for Conference...nope
    I also had hope after the Yote game but the second I saw the starting lineup it was obvious Richman didn't learn a damn thing. Then we played so well in the first half and I thought maybe it would sink in but again our arrogant clueless coach refuses to play our best players.

I also had hope after the Yote game but the second I saw the starting lineup it was obvious Richman didn't learn a damn thing. Then we played so well in the first half and I thought maybe it would sink in but again our arrogant clueless coach refuses to play our best players.
    I wonder what the assistants think?? they have to be wondering WTF DR is thinking, they must see the talent don't they? or is the entire staff a clueless? Really hard for Gue to develop when he's on the bench, wasting a career IMO

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I wonder what the assistants think?? they have to be wondering WTF DR is thinking, they must see the talent don't they? or is the entire staff a clueless? Really hard for Gue to develop when he's on the bench, wasting a career IMO
    He said the assistants told him to go with the big lineup against USD, I'm also wondering what they are thinking today since he kind of went away from it.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He said the assistants told him to go with the big lineup against USD, I'm also wondering what they are thinking today since he kind of went away from it.
    There has to be a reason why Deng didn’t play much todAy. I was at the Usd game on Saturday and he dominated. Him and ward were great together. If there is no valid reason why he didn’t play more than 19 minutes one of two things should happen. Richmond fires quickly or if I was Geu I would transfer cause it is clear he is talented.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Konchar is a fun player to watch. Dude was at another level out there. Our 2nd half offense was absolutely brutal. Pretty much 2 guys exchanging the ball while everyone else watched. FW was gassed and we let them rest on the defensive end. Really frustrating collapse down the stretch.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

I wish someone would nut up and flat out ask Dave wtf he's doing starting and playing Samuelson and Qyale over Ward and Gue. Fuck it just fire his ass already.