Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FCS Championship Game Preview

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: FCS Championship Game Preview

I see the Bison app just updated. Must be getting ready to track the herds annual migration.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I see the Bison app just updated. Must be getting ready to track the herds annual migration.
    Migration? More like the world’s largest Scandinavian invasion since the age of the vikings.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I thought it was on the deuce this year (same network as the game itself)? Last year it was on ESPNEWS if I recall correctly.
    According to the program guide, it's on ESPNEWS... they are leading into our game with "NFL Championship Chase" on the deuce.

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Maybe this has already been posted (sorry if it has), but I just noticed that THE FCS ACTUALLY HAS A PREGAME SHOW! Don't remember seeing that in past years, but I could be wrong...

ESPN News at 10:30 Central next Saturday, right before the game.

It looks as if we don't have to worry about some worthless college basketball game running long again and pre-empting the start of the championship game on ESPN2...they are airing a one-hour NFL Wild Card Weekend preview show running from 10:00 am until 11:00 am. The FCS Championship Preview show is on ESPNU from 10:30 to 11:00 am. That will no doubt be packed with about five minutes of FCS Championship talk and around 25 minutes of the Alabama-Clemson game, but at least they have something.

Quote Originally Posted by B. b. bison View Post
    He's a coward if he does.
    Well, coward rhymes with Howard, where he played college football, and since you brought up the NFL, did you know he played in the league? Also, he played in the league.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by CoachFSCB View Post
    It looks ... The FCS Championship Preview show is on ESPNU from 10:30 to 11:00 am. That will no doubt be packed with about five minutes of FCS Championship talk and around 25 minutes of the Alabama-Clemson game, but at least they have something.
    Aargh ... this. I would be surprised if during the half-time show of the FCS Championship, ESPN's announcers say anything about FCS football other than passing comments. Even in the playoff games, ESPN programmed talk about FBS football. Not right in my opinion. There is plenty of FCS football, and some of the great players to come out of FCS, to talk about. ESPN is largely an insult to FCS football. The NCAA could fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo.Rider View Post
    Aargh ... this. I would be surprised if during the half-time show of the FCS Championship, ESPN's announcers say anything about FCS football other than passing comments. Even in the playoff games, ESPN programmed talk about FBS football. Not right in my opinion. There is plenty of FCS football, and some of the great players to come out of FCS, to talk about. ESPN is largely an insult to FCS football. The NCAA could fix this.
    yea but ESPN pays a lot a money to the power 5 conferences so broadcast their games so figured they would talk about them a lot