Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: FCS Championship Game Preview

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    5,621

    Default FCS Championship Game Preview

    Maybe this has already been posted (sorry if it has), but I just noticed that THE FCS ACTUALLY HAS A PREGAME SHOW! Don't remember seeing that in past years, but I could be wrong...

    ESPN News at 10:30 Central next Saturday, right before the game.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Dayton, OH
    Posts
    12,422
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: FCS Championship Game Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Maybe this has already been posted (sorry if it has), but I just noticed that THE FCS ACTUALLY HAS A PREGAME SHOW! Don't remember seeing that in past years, but I could be wrong...

    ESPN News at 10:30 Central next Saturday, right before the game.
    almost sure to be at least 50% talking about the CFBP.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    5,621

    Default Re: FCS Championship Game Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    almost sure to be at least 50% talking about the CFBP.
    You're probably right, even though the description says "A look at the two teams to compete for the FCS title"...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    482

    Default Re: FCS Championship Game Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Maybe this has already been posted (sorry if it has), but I just noticed that THE FCS ACTUALLY HAS A PREGAME SHOW! Don't remember seeing that in past years, but I could be wrong...

    ESPN News at 10:30 Central next Saturday, right before the game.
    Watched it last year... the host was that well known FCS "expert" Jay Walker -- it totally focused was on the FCS playoffs. Was it "must watch TV?" NO... but it was ok

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    5,621

    Default Re: FCS Championship Game Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Watched it last year... the host was that well known FCS "expert" Jay Walker -- it totally focused was on the FCS playoffs. Was it "must watch TV?" NO... but it was ok
    Cool -- I don't remember that. I hope that idiot picks EWU to win it.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    FCS Title Town
    Posts
    6,144

    Default Re: FCS Championship Game Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    Cool -- I don't remember that. I hope that idiot picks EWU to win it.
    Book it....
    "NDSU: CHEATING AT FOOTBALL SINCE 1965."
    "WARNING: I LIKE SARCASM, BUT RARELY USE PURPLE.
    I SHOULD USE IT MORE, BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF."


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fargo, ND
    Posts
    555

    Default Re: FCS Championship Game Preview

    I probably shouldn't complain that they are actually making an effort, but why not put it on the same channel as the game? And, please, no Jay Walker... he might talk about the FCS, but he somehow always turns it into a conversation about HBCU schools.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Hennepin County, Lake County
    Posts
    1,071

    Default Re: FCS Championship Game Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Book it....
    If I remember corrrectly he already picked the field over NDSU during the Selection Sunday show. Will be interesting to see if he wants to hedge now.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    441

    Default Re: FCS Championship Game Preview

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenfieldBison View Post
    If I remember corrrectly he already picked the field over NDSU during the Selection Sunday show. Will be interesting to see if he wants to hedge now.
    He's a coward if he does.
    G is for Gehrig,
    The Pride of the Stadium;
    His record pure gold,
    His courage, pure radium.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,815

    Default Re: FCS Championship Game Preview

    I thought it was on the deuce this year (same network as the game itself)? Last year it was on ESPNEWS if I recall correctly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •