Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fri 12/28 vs USD

Default Re: Fri 12/28 vs USD

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    I understand Geu being on the bench being we only have him and Kreuser to protect the paint, but absolutely he should be getting more minutes.
    They both could start, it would require some creativity from the head coach.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    They both could start, it would require some creativity from the head coach.
    With Richman as coach i have no faith in that.

Why in the fuck is Ward on the bench? The kid should never come off the floor. He doesn't start, he comes in with NDSU down by 5 or whatever, he comes in and NDSU ties it up, he sits back down and now NDSU is down 9.

When is somebody going to specifically ask Richman the tough questions? I would start with, "Do you want to win here at NDSU?"

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Why in the fuck is Ward on the bench? The kid should never come off the floor. He doesn't start, he comes in with NDSU down by 5 or whatever, he comes in and NDSU ties it up, he sits back down and now NDSU is down 9.

When is somebody going to specifically ask Richman the tough questions? I would start with, "Do you want to win here at NDSU?"
    Yeah, I have no clue WTF Richman is doing with how he distributes minutes other than Samuelson gets as many as he desires.

37-28 Yotes up at the half

Ward has 11 points and Gue has 9

If Richman comes out the same starting lineup as the beginning he clearly does not get it. Which I think we all know that already though. Deng better log 15-18 minutes in second half.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I'm sick of Dave's fucking culture of losing.

Feed Geu, they cant gaurd him and will have to dbl him. Mind boggling how under utilized he is.

Defense has been crap, specifically screen and roll defense. Letting them have what ever they want. Apply some pressure.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    If Richman comes out the same starting lineup as the beginning he clearly does not get it. Which I think we all know that already though. Deng better log 15-18 minutes in second half.
    Yeah, he did it with Dex and stuck with it no matter how well Dex was playing...so nothing will change for Gue and Ward.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Yeah, he did it with Dex so nothing will change for Gue and Ward.
    Ward and Geu with 20 of our 28 points in the first half? If they dont play a majority of the second half, call for Richman's firing. This is crap.