Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Fri 12/28 vs USD

Default Re: Fri 12/28 vs USD

I have great season tickets and finally made it to a game. Last time I said what I thought about Richman, I got some nasty messages. Why the fuck do they run the shot clock down just to force up something? That first half was terrible. Second half looked like our coach gave up and let our players play to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ndsu84 View Post
    I have great season tickets and finally made it to a game. Last time I said what I thought about Richman, I got some nasty messages. Why the fuck do they run the shot clock down just to force up something? That first half was terrible. Second half looked like our coach gave up and let our players play to win.
    That shot clock thing has been here since Saul. They used to run it down...give it Braun with 5s left he would drive and throw up a circus shot.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

The whole shot clock idea works better when you have the players that can create and score on the floor for most of the game.

That said Saul's offense looks Golden State compared to what we have had the past few years.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.