Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you have cooking?

Default Re: What do you have cooking?

The one I picked up is the gmg Daniel boone with a cover for 300 bucks. Cooking some kabobs now. At my work we have a cnc laser that we use to make removable insulation blankets for industrial applications, think a custom fit blanket will be in store.

I got some pork spare ribs slow cooking in the oven right now (about 2 hours in now). With a garlic, red wine and chicken stock reduction for sauce. Trying to determine what type of potatoes I should prepare.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    I got some pork spare ribs slow cooking in the oven right now (about 2 hours in now). With a garlic, red wine and chicken stock reduction for sauce. Trying to determine what type of potatoes I should prepare.
    Tater Tots!
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I like my Traeger. Super easy to use. Nice app with a ton of recipes. I bought a $20 welding blanket to cover it and help keep temp in the winter. Definitely gives meat a better flavor imho. Smoking option is nice.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Got a welding blanket for my pit barrel cooker. Awesome. Had a 24 lb smoked turkey for Thanksgiving and 16 pound Chuck for Christmas.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Ashamed to say it's the first time I've ever had Dot's pretzels. Holy Sh#+ are they good. Is it red pepper and vinegar?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club