Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you have cooking?

Default Re: What do you have cooking?

The one I picked up is the gmg Daniel boone with a cover for 300 bucks. Cooking some kabobs now. At my work we have a cnc laser that we use to make removable insulation blankets for industrial applications, think a custom fit blanket will be in store.
    "For pass rushers, trying to tackle Carson Wentz is like trying to tackle a pissed off grizzly bear. He is a fu**ing animal both in and out of the pocket. And when you inevitably fail to to get him on the ground he's got the arm talent to make you pay for it." -Brett Kollmann from The Film Room Ep. 50

I got some pork spare ribs slow cooking in the oven right now (about 2 hours in now). With a garlic, red wine and chicken stock reduction for sauce. Trying to determine what type of potatoes I should prepare.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    I got some pork spare ribs slow cooking in the oven right now (about 2 hours in now). With a garlic, red wine and chicken stock reduction for sauce. Trying to determine what type of potatoes I should prepare.
    Tater Tots!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    I like my Traeger. Super easy to use. Nice app with a ton of recipes. I bought a $20 welding blanket to cover it and help keep temp in the winter. Definitely gives meat a better flavor imho. Smoking option is nice.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Got a welding blanket for my pit barrel cooker. Awesome. Had a 24 lb smoked turkey for Thanksgiving and 16 pound Chuck for Christmas.
    Looking for six for Frisco. PM me.

Ashamed to say it's the first time I've ever had Dot's pretzels. Holy Sh#+ are they good. Is it red pepper and vinegar?
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club