Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks like Grant is coming home!

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Looks like Grant is coming home!

Grant Olson is an +A hire, if he decides to come here. Mark it down.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by On_the_road View Post
    This is an excellent point. The only people that know what he is like as a coach are Bohl's crew and the coaches where he is now. He was a great player, but that doesn't necessarily translate into a good coach, communicator or recruiter. There is a reason that he is no longer with Bohl at Wyoming. That could be any number of things. When Entz was hired the way he was hired I came to the conclusion that we would be a three loss team next year. Now with four more coaches gone and the way that decisions are being made, I believe that we will be a four loss team next year and probably the year after. Bisonville will once again be up in arms. Let the flame throwing begin.
    We will be lucky if we even win a game in the next year��*♂️��*♂️. And the transition went as well as it could have considering we only lost 1 recruit. Some pretty ridiculous statements in your post

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    We will be lucky if we even win a game in the next year��*♂️��*♂️. And the transition went as well as it could have considering we only lost 1 recruit. Some pretty ridiculous statements in your post
    What exactly is wrong with "the way decisions have been made"? What would you have decided differently ? Or are you just a troll ?

Quote Originally Posted by bosco View Post
    Vet70 encouraged me to get back into Bisonville this year after ignoring it for many years. Observation of this post....logical thinking. CAS, why must you bring logical thinking into the conversation? It doesn't go over very well.

Grant will be a great coach and an awesome recruiter for us. That's my opinion.
    For the record, I don't have a clue who this clown is.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    What exactly is wrong with "the way decisions have been made"? What would you have decided differently ? Or are you just a troll ?
    I think you may have the wrong quote in your post.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Well if you go by mcfooleys article. It's not the coaches that make NDSU win anyways. That's why they don't have success anywhere else is how I interpret that article. NDSU shouldn't even have coaches. Heck then maybe the rest of the FCS would have a chance. It's me screaming in the North endzone that makes the Bison so good.

Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    I think you may have the wrong quote in your post.
    I responded to On the Road's post. Review it. He questions how decisions were made regarding hirings, etc.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

dont get me wrong, he is a good player but definitely not a good coach. Will hurt us during recruiting.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    I responded to On the Road's post. Review it. He questions how decisions were made regarding hirings, etc.
    My mistake. What threw me off was the quote by Bison 20 in your post.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    dont get me wrong, he is a good player but definitely not a good coach. Will hurt us during recruiting.
    It is going to be a slow day. Please continue.
    Paul Fix