Page 46 of 55 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Klieman's Kstate Thread

Default Re: Klieman's Kstate Thread

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Whatever you think of me is fine. I'm not really trying to win a popularity contest. I'm just pointing out that someone appears to be be petty through their words here, not necessarily that they actually are pretty. Honestly, I am not really sure why people bother stressing over it so much. It just gives him more of a platform. And for whatever it's worth, that constant calling him out is about as annoying as his offenses in the first place.

Just wanted to get that perspective out there. Feel free to dismiss it. It won't hurt my feelings.
    Dont know why you think its stressing people out? Its like shooting fish in a barrel.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Back to the topic at hand.

A KSU fan stopped by out table tonight. He wanted to thank us for Coach K. They are very pleased with the way Coach handles his business.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    You seem to have a propensity for telling people to lay off for calling out the the boards biggest troll. And of course then you call them petty. HMMMMMM
    Ah, the beauty of the internet and message boards. Everyone has an opinion and you know what they say about opinions.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmith View Post
    As much as I hate the thread, I do smile occasionally when I see 'The Gang Debates Climate Change' thread pop up. I always think: Debate? I don't think that word means what you think it means, because there is no debate going on in that thread. Lol
    Lol, too true. Mostly straw men, red herrings, and ad homs. It goes for both sides, too.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by OrygunBison View Post
    Whatever you think of me is fine. I'm not really trying to win a popularity contest. I'm just pointing out that someone appears to be be petty through their words here, not necessarily that they actually are pretty. Honestly, I am not really sure why people bother stressing over it so much. It just gives him more of a platform. And for whatever it's worth, that constant calling him out is about as annoying as his offenses in the first place.

Just wanted to get that perspective out there. Feel free to dismiss it. It won't hurt my feelings.
    What I’ve learned is that a lot of people have a long history with Sam. I happen to agree with the point that a better approach is to ignore, but people have their reasons. I don’t get called out for actually interacting with the good content he posts from time to time, and I’m not going to go out of my way to tell them to stop trolling Sam (which is basically what it is), and I’m fine with it. Do what you gotta do, guys.

NOW back to the topic at hand: I heard on Ross’s recent BR pod that Kstate has a top 10 2021 Recruiting class?

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    NOW back to the topic at hand: I heard on Ross’s recent BR pod that Kstate has a top 10 2021 Recruiting class?
    Have they had any commits since the 4 star Colorado QB?
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

At 5 commits since the end of January when a 3 Star ATH from Iowa committed. The other 3 commits are also 3 star, in addition to the 4 star QB. 247 shows KState at 13 overall, #2 Big 12.

Klieman & Co just missed on a 3 star, 20 offer OL -
    Connor Tollison 6’ 5” 300 Jackson MO, who committed to homestate Missouri. Was hoping they would get him, help keep KState away from Bismarck Century......

https://247sports.com/college/kansas...tball/Commits/

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    At 5 commits since the end of January when a 3 Star ATH from Iowa committed. The other 3 commits are also 3 star, in addition to the 4 star QB. 247 shows KState at 13 overall, #2 Big 12.

Klieman & Co just missed on a 3 star, 20 offer OL -
    Connor Tollison 6’ 5” 300 Jackson MO, who committed to homestate Missouri. Was hoping they would get him, help keep KState away from Bismarck Century......

https://247sports.com/college/kansas...tball/Commits/
    Thanks Bruin!

Northern Iowa stud tight end Briley Moore transferring to Kansas State.

https://www.nfldraftdiamonds.com/202...riley-moore-4/