Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Klieman's Kstate Thread

Default Re: Klieman's Kstate Thread

K-State says Sean Snyder will remain with football program; no longer on-field coach

http://themercury.com/k_state_sports...3de756854.html
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    K-State says Sean Snyder will remain with football program; no longer on-field coach

http://themercury.com/k_state_sports...3de756854.html
    "remain in some capacity". Okay then.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    "remain in some capacity". Okay then.
    WTF is an associate head coach? Or Assistant head coach? You see this all the time.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

I just always assumed it was a way to justify a raise?

What job do you give someone who is there as a legacy?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    What job do you give someone who is there as a legacy?
    Program insert supervisor?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Program insert supervisor?
    I dont think I could stay at a place knowing that the only reason I have a job is because of my father. Especially at his age. Plus knowing they dont want you coaching.
    Unless he can reinvent himself and shows he has value hes just hanging on.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I dont think I could stay at a place knowing that the only reason I have a job is because of my father. Especially at his age. Plus knowing they dont want you coaching.
    Taylor and Klieman are really taking ownership of the football program. Surprising considering all the previous talk about how Snyder was still involved. Not surprising considering the men Taylor and Klieman are.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Taylor and Klieman are really taking ownership of the football program. Surprising considering all the previous talk about how Snyder was still involved. Not surprising considering the men Taylor and Klieman are.
    He will finally realize he needs to move on. Fundraising might be his next step.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    And collecting a nice check

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt