Page 16 of 55 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Klieman's Kstate Thread

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Klieman's Kstate Thread

Met him at the autograph day last Saturday, and he looked really locked in. He was in the zone. I don't think he has the team to do it this year, but the Mississippi State game could feel a lot like the Bison going in and winning at Iowa/Minnesota/Colorado State/KSU. I think they will do better than people expect.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

He is a defensive genius imho. I'm really rooting for k-state.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    He is a defensive genius imho. I'm really rooting for k-state.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Yes, Coach K is a solid defensive coach, then throw in Scottie. I like their chances of having some success.

marenlee is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Fun watching K-State right now. Like watching NDSU in purple unis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison Football is alive and well at Kansas State ...

From the KS forum: "Anyone who doesn't think it was time for a change is delusional. Its only game 1, still in the first half - but if you can't see the difference you must have a negative number for football IQ. Nicholls is on par with South Dakota State. Contrast this game to the opener last year is a laughable comparison.

This is North Dakota State Football being played in Manhattan with our players."
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Bison Football is alive and well at Kansas State ...

From the KS forum: "Anyone who doesn't think it was time for a change is delusional. Its only game 1, still in the first half - but if you can't see the difference you must have a negative number for football IQ. Nicholls is on par with South Dakota State. Contrast this game to the opener last year is a laughable comparison.

This is North Dakota State Football being played in Manhattan with our players."
    Not so sure Nicholls is on part with SDSU but other than that, fair assessment.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Not so sure Nicholls is on part with SDSU but other than that, fair assessment.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    On par with SDSU, no. With USD, yes. USD also happens to be the team that nearly upset KSU last year. KSU poster probably had the two SD schools messed up. My guess anyways.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    On par with SDSU, no. With USD, yes. USD also happens to be the team that nearly upset KSU last year. KSU poster probably had the two SD schools messed up. My guess anyways.

That would make his post make way more sense.

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I was at the game. It was a beautiful thing to watch. Nicholls is ranked #10 in FCS right now I think, and the Wildcats just dismantled them - which is what a P5 team is supposed to do. At the end of the game it was pretty cool seeing Gene Taylor walk up with a big smile on his face and talk with Klieman.

Nicholls is ranked ahead of Indiana State and Northern Iowa, and if those are accurate rankings, the future looks good for KSU in the Big 12 this year.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Players give Klieman the game ball... pretty gd cool.

https://twitter.com/KStateFB/status/...212096512?s=19