Page 13 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Klieman's Kstate Thread

Default Re: Klieman's Kstate Thread

KState with another commit, a 247 three star CB from Houston -
    Joseph Wilson - 6’ 1” 180 - North Shore HS.
    Had a final 4, of many offers, that included Kansas, Arizona and Oregon State.
    12 commits already for KState, 247 has the Wildcats ranked at 27 currently, 2nd in the Big 12.

I've seen some salty comments about Klieman from KState fans online. Already declaring the Klieman era a failure, ect. One guy was complaining that Klieman doesn't have a dedicated special teams coach like Sean Snyder therefore the special teams will be a flop.

Klieman said in a recent interview there was only one runningback on scholarship after this season, or maybe none, I can't remember. I've seen talk on the message boards that Snyder was starting to take it easy on recruiting, maybe letting Sean run the show too much. Sounds like Klieman has had to do some catch up on the recruiting front, glad he's having some success in that department.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I've seen some salty comments about Klieman from KState fans online. Already declaring the Klieman era a failure, ect. One guy was complaining that Klieman doesn't have a dedicated special teams coach like Sean Snyder therefore the special teams will be a flop.

Klieman said in a recent interview there was only one runningback on scholarship after this season, or maybe none, I can't remember. I've seen talk on the message boards that Snyder was starting to take it easy on recruiting, maybe letting Sean run the show too much. Sounds like Klieman has had to do some catch up on the recruiting front, glad he's having some success in that department.
    Hasn't K State traditionally done a lot of JUCO recruiting? I can see that causing some problems in building a roster.
    College of Business Alumnus

Jokes on that guy.

Kliemans special teams will suck because that's what kliemans special teams do!
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

goemaw is the board and its basically a parody....always making fun of things and people. dont put too much stock into that... ps.. Longhorn & Lakes are legends there..and at Kite's..or was that Sav.. cant remember
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    goemaw is the board and its basically a parody....always making fun of things and people. dont put too much stock into that... ps.. Longhorn & Lakes are legends there..and at Kite's..or was that Sav.. cant remember
    You two are legends in your own mind and that's it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    You two are legends in your own mind and that's it

wanna bet?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    wanna bet?
    Ok, how will you prove your legendary status?

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

KState gets their tank of an interior OLineman,
    6’ 4” 290 Hadley Panzer is the Wildcats 13th commit.
    3 star on 247 - Iowa State, Colorado State, Akron and NDSU offers.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    KState gets their tank of an interior OLineman,
    6’ 4” 290 Hadley Panzer is the Wildcats 13th commit.
    3 star on 247 - Iowa State, Colorado State, Akron and NDSU offers.
    #6 now for who's counting. (NDSU 3 FBS teams)

We should see some commits soon here with ndsu camp rolling, will be interesting !!